Friday

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Hector

What? No, I'm asking you, what?
Nov 6, 2001
London
Why does it always go quiet on Friday afternoons? Not just these forums, I mean everywhere? Less email, less forums posting, less newsgroup action.

Yes, I'm very bored.

everyone either getting ready to go out or if they anit doing that then wondering what they gonna do tonight or if down on your luck your stuck with no cash and cant afford to go out and are seething at everyone else going on about what they are going to do tonight.

Of course i could be wrong but what do i care as i am going out tonight :D

Hector said:
Why does it always go quiet on Friday afternoons? Not just these forums, I mean everywhere? Less email, less forums posting, less newsgroup action.

Yes, I'm very bored.
because every1 is getting the beers ready for tonight and arranging were to meet with m8s :D :beer: time

it's the silence before the storm

Anyway who cares..it's weeeeekkkkkkkkkkkeeennnndddddd :footy:

W@R-CHILD said:
as if a gf required more attention on a friday than on another day duh

one reason for the internet to turn silent can also be that people leave their offices earlier and so there are less people online who could surf chat or send mail etc.

ye.. let's make a thread for every day of the week.. :D :P

But you're right about friday.. strange day.. lol