France - Greece

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

fuck this n00bs :mad:
bad match from zidane = france lose,all other r shit,fuck it fs

:lol: If Denmark can pull out this stunt against Czech Republic, Netherlands will win the cup for sure!! :thumb:

Guess this Queen didnt know the Danish Queen had balls. :\

margrethe.jpg

Reactions: subZ
looooooool omg
i guess the only teams that could beat Portugal now are Holland and Czechs!!

COME ON U CZECHS!!!

Reactions: Lawless
sweden portugal czechs holland i think there the likely winners, but hopefully some underdog will win it like GREECE!

but at the start of the tournament czechs were considered underdogs, so go Czechs!

Italy, Spain, France, England, Germany are all out :lol:.
hmm just Holland missing from the former "big" soccer countries ;)

pld Greece, but france played really crap (aka german style) :x. Guess the french coach will be kicked now too.

btw at least one german is in the half final now ( :bowdown: Otto Rehhagel)

X-Bomb said:
sweden portugal czechs holland i think there the likely winners, but hopefully some underdog will win it like GREECE!

but at the start of the tournament czechs were considered underdogs, so go Czechs!

well narrowed down

The czechs underdogs of the tournament? I never thought about them that way. They have never played that bad imo

Bart said:
Guess the french coach will be kicked now too.

hopefully he will,he changed all guys positions just at beguin of the cup,what a morron :mad: