Frag.Ops

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Joko said:
I don't like realistic games THEY ARE TOO SLOW, i wasnt comparing FO to TO or RO or CoD or CS or any other game i've played whne i was talking about speed.

well since you said u liked TO, even if only for some time, it was quite normal to assume that u compared FO to it.
i fully accept if you dont like the game, i just cudnt see how you found it slow.
now you pointed that out so its all clear :)

Reactions: SyLeNcEr
Hmm just a dodgy version of CS imo youd be aswell just playing CS Condition Zero rather than waste time on FragOps :devil:

Or just concentrate on 2k4AS ya gimps hrhr !

Frag op's is free :p and original cs look's/plays shit for me dunno about cz

RaMpaGe said:
pld it loved it untill some patches then it was shit but gonna try the full mod later on no time for it now tho and was funny to see u gimpz play there :)

TO is fair better gameplay pity the grahpics are so shite

dont swear on TO bitch or ill slap ya fs :p:

Reactions: X-Bomb
imo the game should have a bit more recoil or sth, as it is u can kill someone long range by just holding the button down, with one clip with a smg/rifle, while the sniper quite often seems to leave the enemy at 1hp after first shot...

well the problem when making a realism mod is that in real life 1 single bullet from every gun kills u.
so i look at the low recoil on certain weapon as a justification to make them more expensive.

after all there are a lot of "mistakes" for example in the game the amp7 has one of the hardest recoils and spreads of all weapons in the game, while in reality it has almost none and is very accurate a the same time.

ct42 is far too powerful aswell it's almost instant death and steady aim and little recoil u can use it much better than the stf and it is'nt that expensive :/

i think it shud kill instantly, after all its a sniper rifle.
to balance it more it should maybe have a slower reload and only one zoom, the lowest 1. also the maps shud make it as hard as possible for snipers to camp.

actually i find that the amps are one the easiest weapons to get headshots with, atleast when playing as thug :o