Fox Hunting

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

not to sound cruel or anything (i dont agree on it btw)
but i just find it strange that fox hunting gets this much attention when you see the other threads.

feel its a bit unfair to say ban it booooo until you have tried it.

U can't use the "don't knock it till u've tried it" saying in an issue that involves people's moral beliefs. You can't expect people to talk only from experience on such emotive topics. I don't agree with a lot of things but that doesn't mean Im going to try any of them (introvenus drugs, child abuse, cruelty to animals, even things as simple as un protective sex........) before I dare to voice my opinion :P

Mughi could the population have changed much in one breeding season though? Reduced food supply due to shortage of lambs? and if fox hunting has such a little effect on population, suggesting not many are caught whats the problem anyway?

Ufie, well you cannever have a conclusive view though until u have done something. Its like saying you dont like eating potato, before you have even tried it!

Last edited:
u don't believe that you can learn through other people's mistakes then?

Tell me then Tom, how do you know that you prefer women if you've never slept with a man?

I cant, but I can say im satisfied with women :). But that wouldnt mean id ban men would it? Self defeating move if i did lol :P. What ur saying proves my point, dont knock something until you have tried it! :P

tsk no it doesn't :P Im not saying ban foxes :rolleyes:

I believe that a person can have a valid opinion on any subject through a variety of criteria - first hand experience, third hand experience, knowledge, social conscience, gut feelings and reactions.

Two people believe that fox hunting is cruel. One has killed a fox the other hasnt. Each opinion is equally valid. If they were arguing about what it FEELS like to kill a fox then you would have a point.

You don't have to have gassed hundreds of Jews to know that it is wrong.