Fov ??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Towanda, there actually is no need to stop players to use the Fov they want(except u can go below 80 coz thats like zoom then and it would be unfair for any kind of rippershots etc.)
I mean its the same as if u wouldnt allow to change weapon order, crosshair or HUD, etc

The fov80-bug in latest cshp just happens when u change weapon while ur zoomin, just remove the zoom again and change then, no problem then. Only prob is when u shot all ur ammo and have zoom on, weapon changes and fov is fucked again.

BTW 1 of the funniest things u can do is gettin hammerlaunched with fov 180 or more, alerady a hammerjump is cool, but a long launch on ballistic ownz everything:) Timing of jump is also quite easy.

Prety sure it happens other times too, not just while zooming
Coz I pretty much never zoom and it still happens to me

hmm is there any kind of key bind command i could use to change FOV and then change FOV back to normal..if u have 1 can u tell me plssss :cool:

in the good old days before 436 or was it 432 anyway some of the patches
you could set a key on yer key board that changed your wheel from wepon switching to zoom in and out with any wepon ..
then hit the key again and you had wepons switching back

UT was some much more interesting then. with mass suicide binds and the like brings back memorys of Skirmish UTAssault server fs was the best ut server theres been LMAO

anyway good night

mass suicide binds were used to crash servers back then, this has been blocked with 432/436.

and btw yeah opti those were the days! :D

I play since 2 years with Fov 120.........a tip...........don`t try to shoot with the redeemer when you use right/left/Center weapon hand and Fov 120 :P

best way to see what this actualyl does is bind this to a button in youre user ini and go see what u can do with it !!

Fov 20 | onrelease Fov 110

Note u can only use this offline it wont work under cshp !!

it will zoom in then return to a nice 110 field of view i only learnt about this a couple of days ago my self so ive done all the testing very recently !!
any more help ill look back here later !!