Forum moderator positions

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A vote? Vote from what? It's another recruitment i see/make since i'm League Admin and same thing happens again and again. Only 2-3 ppl are willing to do anything while rest prefer to stay away from any job that league requires and only flame and insult admins. I'm sure that those who doing it just have no nuts to change their position from flamer to be flamed ... isn't it just easier? It's cool to keep league running ... as long as it's not me wasting my time for nothing, right?

GRZ don't get me wrong but i never seen you interested in this job taking your "i quit" periods quite often so seriously ... why are you even arguing about it? Most of "new" admins was ever half active or become inactive after short period of time. We're trying to avoid it and not waste out time for teaching stuff every new person. That's why it was and it will be whole admin team decision since we're looking for:
- how active that person is
- about his past in this league
- about his reputation
- etc.

Now at the end .... this topic is about FORUM MODERATORS! Not league admins so you posted in wrong thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.