Formula 1

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

There's rumors that David "Prodrive" Richards is taking over after Briatore, or if Renault's backing off due the unwanted negative publicity, he might buy the entire pile of steaming shite and run it as his own team.. So Mr. Richards might have some extra cash lying around then.

I am the only person to think Renault did the best strategy possible for 1 of there drivers to win? Fucking l33t tac whatever any1 says about safety!!!

And how is it even race fixing?!! the race was not fixed Alonso still had to win!!!

I am the only person to think Renault did the best strategy possible for 1 of there drivers to win? Fucking l33t tac whatever any1 says about safety!!!

And how is it even race fixing?!! the race was not fixed Alonso still had to win!!!

:lol:
it woulda been even l33ter if piquet had knocked out any opponent that came dangerously close to alonso. alonso still would have needed to win as piquet cant knock them all out obviously. ;)

:nod:....good tactics :nod: :lol:

They practicly got away with it. Ilol'd again. F1's going down now, even further :(

I hope they have sense to do something radical next year. Like those 3 car teams or something. Anything's better than this bs.

so hai, anyone going to Monte Carlo this may for the F1 race? I'll be there, it's going to be awesome!

(yes the gravedigger was here, you just missed him.)