For P|-|34R :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

N

Neo ION

m8 did you ever manage to find out where the router problem was located for us Telewest, BY people connecting to server one? you mentioned in a post somewhere which i cant find atm (hence this new post) that you would try and trace it...

any luck? :)

Regards

| Neo>ION< | ]sNc[Neo | {GkC}-=]Brutal[=- |

Re: For P|-|34R :)

I dunno what the recent story is but I did a trace on Sunday night and I no longer go through that shitty Namacar router. Did have screenie somewhere but I lost it again.

Ping was sweet at 80 with no packet loss, although when I jumped into the match on Overlord my ping was over 1000 :( . This trace was taken seconds before the match, so I don't get it??

I did a trace on the ion server and my ping duble as soon as i hit yer shity little isle:p (j\k)

I suggested to SAytan that someone pay a visit to their server room with and axe;) He was gonna think about it:lol:

ill do it!
i get 250 ping and PL there when ION i get 140 ping and no PL
ffs :)

But your ISP is crap, we all know that Lightning :lol:

/Fronck
baah

:(
Anyone want to donate a processor..?? "Maybe" I can donate a PIII733EB..... but....cost me.... hmmmm...what do i get in retrn.. good ping...&..... hmmmmmm :|

Prolly get charged an install fee as well if the server is co-located - even if you provide the products. I doubt they would let a random fragger from the AS community walk into a multi million pound hosting complex and start changing processes, :lol:

Was speaking to the Network Manager at work and he suggested that if we are all pinging quickly during a trace (like me) but have horendous lag during game, then the extra ping time is the what he called "processing time"

i.e
Ping to server (tracert) = 80
Ping to server (during game) = 400

Then the time in between is the server proc not being fast enough :(

Although utassault still get the server for nowt so what do ya do?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm muilt-million pound complex full of computers... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm *drool* :lol:

Re: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rofl, wouldn't you see some nice birthday presents over there m8?

Re: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've been in the main Reuters server farm thingy, that were quite fun that were :)