For all u lovers...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Nice link, no doubt about it.

But, I've never seen a whole episode of said soap in my life.:D

:nono: Please, dont tell me you watch Corination Street ... its a short step from that to Eastenders, and Pop Stars and Stars in their Eyes :nono:

Thats really weird Mrs M cos people that know me will tell u that i DETEST Eastenders *spit*, (I think u mean) Pop Idols *vomits* & Stars in their Eyes *goes fuckin bananas with RAGE!!*

So sorry my dear but ur wayyyy off the mark. `The Street' is pure class...there is no debate ;)

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

So sorry my dear but ur wayyyy off the mark. `The Street' is pure class...there is no debate ;)

It's some kind of aberrant gene I think. In all respects DT is a humourous, intelligent specimen. But for that one regressive bit of DNA that enables him to watch 'The Street' and listen to 4 Non Blondes with a happy smile on his face he could pass for any normal bloke.

I recommend shock therapy myself like.

Originally posted by DraizeTrain
:rofl: Well, I wont continue it further, but I still stand by my thinking *all* soaps and anything containing Cilla Black is probably used as torture in one of hells inner circles.
Can you imagine 24 hours a day of Surprise Surprise, or Blind Date ...... :uhh: