fo!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Maelstrom
Penny i haven't got a fuckin clue what your talkin' about??
I need to brush up on me scot's slang or am i way off track?

It's what I thought it was fs. Ur an illegal german living in Scotland. Prepare to get kicked outta Scotland Mael!!!!

IT WAS U MAEL - i met on publics once and u wouldnt tell me who u were cept u were from falkirk. Penny scottish an all? pff more and more of us every day. and "anat" i agree wit Mael WTF???

Hmm could have been either of me clan m8's Frost or Apocalypse m8, we all stay in Falkirk, best way to know is see what we're doing during the game, if it's just shooting stuff then thats me, if its standing about at an objective usually with a flak cannon while singing away to himself, thats Frost, And if it's standing about playin with an impact hammer then thats Apoc :)

what sitting in a corner and pressing the fire button you scot!
fs

Play like the guys in Braveheart.. attack without thinking :D

and lose ;)

but was still cool movie tho!

thats were X are going wrong.......... we need less dutch and english fookers and more scottish gits :D