Fix UT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Lord Xenos

Dec 19, 2006
Veneto (Italy)
Hi uta.. i've got an hard challenge for u..

I'm trying to fix UT on my laptop.. but the problem is that when i play it looks like i've 300 ping on my screen, so it's very slowly, takes lot of time to dodge or jump or anything.. but the problem is just mine.. not of the connection.

I've got a core2Duo + ati mobility radeon hd 3470 + vista.

I know.. i should let it go.. forget ut on this laptop, but if i have a little chance to see it working propr.. (miracle also are accepted..) let me no..

Thanks

Maybe its your Core2Duo. GO in the Taskmanager and Set only 1 CPU to UT . A Friend had the Sames Probs with his Core2 and after that it works . I Hope :)

Last edited:
Fix your netspeed Pitbull.

yeah nice after flaming me on msn and after i tell u i fixed it by reseting ns u post this comment here pfff.....
but hey at least i found a way to fix the frames so if anybody else has these types of problems reseting netspeed might work for u

GJ :thumb:

Error

The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

Your link: rapidshare.com/files/136892955/Dual...UT_Fix.zip.html perhaps the ... needs replacing ;)

:lol: :|

Last edited:
ive been trying for some time to get a decent fps/gameplay/graphics in ut and the only thing thats working is opengl, d38d and d39d r useless for me but in opengl the details in the long distance r blurry and the edges r rough dunno how to set those i also have problems when zooming sniper-the textures change. another problem is forcing ut to close from task manager as i cannot exit game the normal way. the dual core "fix" is not working (game works perfect in d3d 8-9 but fps r shit) and should not influence gameplay on multi ofc in single mode it sux but whos playing ut single? i strongly recommend opengl vs all others (quality and fps r the best in ogl) but some things i mentioned above still need fixing and im looking into that atm. another thing that might help to get higher fps is setting ut to run in compatibility mode, helped some it seems not me tho.

Check the lodbias setting for the blurryness, lower the number the further the blurryness

As for the dual core fix, I assume you renamed the approriate exe file to unrealtournament.exe, each file locks UT to a different core. If all you did was copy the exe file to system folder and run it from there it will make a new default ini file called unrealtournament0x1.ini and it wont have any settings in it for stuff like ogl etc which would explain the poor fps.

what about my sniper zoom problem... when i zoom i see through objects, walls etc

my auto taunt is not working anymore either :/

Last edited: