Finish the Cup?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
I know its been a while since this cup took place, but its still not finished!!

Leg 1 - NL 2 Leading 8-4
Leg 2 - On UK Home Serv (like it makes a diff, we get outpinged anyway :rofl:)

Im sure both teams can get players now since Petes and Salva are back?

Its a very nice time to play just before the Euro Cup starts and the summer really kicks in!!! lets dooo it! And it would be nice to get some competition back into the league, competition seems like its dwindling away.
This could be 1 of the greatest matches ever

Wish, Uzi, Riv, Cor, od

vs

Petez, Salva, Loco, Snee, Carnage

Last edited:
I almost laughed so hard at this thread, but then I realized you were serious!!

This is actually a good idea: I like it! Give me back them ugly brown/orange cubes and let's have us an IAC Final :P

How about no? They have had their chances but didn't finish it. End of story!

I can merc!

I eat enuff potatoes to play for england and im dutch on honorary base anyways! Plus i dont eat any Kraut!

Nah seriously wtf... 1 year delayed final? I mean ok finish it if you want but still wtf :P

Why a final had to be played over 2 legs was beyond me anyway, especially as the dutchies outpinged us all on a UK server :rofl:

:rofl:

Seriously, this is useless, teams too weak, i'm on a shitconnection, me, rookie, snee are inactive, etc. This ain't gonna happen :)!

:bday: :party: :party2: England wins! w00t! :bday: :party: :party2:

i like the idea.. but since i havent seen rookie in ages and pete play like once in the month and im working 6 nights in the week its kinda hard to realise it :|