February Tables

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Meteor

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Feb 2, 2002
The new map AsthenoSE should now be ready to use. AS-SnowdunesAL_preview remains out of the last month.

Games that are score wise not submitted from one team, (Responsible: Clan Leader, Squad Leader, Squad Match Arranger) are taken for granted as not played. All other Leagues except the four games per month Standard Assault League have two games as requirement.

League Tables / Monthly Changes:

Standard Assault - Champs: -={Mi5}=-
Division #1
Non-Movers: A) »MayHem«, D) @ ctf
Promoted: B) TNT, C) [AAK], E) =]DoG[= @ 982 pts

Leavers: -={Mi5}=-

Division #2
Relegated: B) -ud-, E) -[IKEA]- @ 1000 pts
Non-Movers:
Promoted: A) -=LAG=-, C) »b33r« D) =[SveK]= @ 1000 pts

Division #3
Relegated: [DFP], ~dzz~ @ 918 pts
Non-Movers: [NAC], ~PGS~

HZ leavers: *)Cz(*, forced removal ~BS~

Pro Assault - Champs: »b33r«
Division #1
Non-Movers: »b33r«, Amp, {24}, [NAC], -ud-, ~JxD~, ~]HT$[~

Relegated: forced to hz: os.
Leavers: forced removal ~(D-D)~

Insta Assault - Champs: None
Division HZ

HZ leavers: forced removal PbiT, P*I, F$, -unL- The Instagib Assault League is not closed but clanless. There is a review to implement a new instagib league modus.

two-V-two Assault - Champs: =]DoG[=
Division #1
Non-Movers: DoG, W., -]FiRE[-, -uN, UT

HZ leavers: forced removal ¤]P0L[¤

Last edited:
Is it not a little unfair for 3 teams to get promoted to division 1 and dedicated teams like Ikea/ud get relegated despite mi5 leaving?

Plus, my gripe with ProAS, I challenged os. to a match and instead of it being a forfeit, they got dropped from the league and one less chance for my clan to enter the league. We are ready and willing and isn't our fault os. cba. Any chance we can just take their place? Is just pointless sitting in the HZ waiting for one of the clans to finally accept.

1) is in review.

2) challenge any clan, or more clans and the this time in time visible February Outstanding Games will give you the
condition to play.

Torp usually because you are a HZ team and challenged a league team it would be a forfeit win if they did not accept the schedule and play, however last month due to various issues the deadline thread for January was very late 30th! and so there was unfair to force rulings on teams.
In this case it obviously didn't benefit you.
League teams can not reject a schedule with you, however they can ignore it if they have met their match quota, so you will at worst be able to admin schedule a match come deadline time.

In the past relegations are always processed before leaving teams, in this case it means 3 teams change as leaving team is not in the bottom 2. It may well be reviewed for future months as this system was implemented with 6 teams in mind and relegation/playoff spots.