February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Basdo

<b>Lea</b><b>gue and Fo</b><b>rum Ad</b><b>ministr
Jan 7, 2002
Munich, GER
Standard Assault League

Division #1

-={Mi5}=- vs. =]DoG[= - Deadline 18th
-{CoH}- vs. ]-DaS-[ - Deadline 18th

Division #3

»L0S($)« vs. [NAC] - Deadline 17th
»L0S($)« vs. ~dzz~ - Deadline 17th
»L0S($)« vs. TNT - Deadline 17th
~PGS~ vs. TNT[ - Deadline 17th
[NAC] vs. TNT - Deadline 17th
[NAC] vs. ~dzz~ - Deadline 17th
=[SveK]= vs. ~PGS~ - Deadline 18th

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Pro Assault League

Division #1

Challenge Deadlines (Only two required):
-=[23]=- vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 18th
]B!P[ vs. os. - Deadline 18th
{24} vs. ~PGS~ - Deadline 18th

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

InstaGIB Assault League

Division #1

Outstanding Games:
]nWo. - 2 more games
«)2k3(» - 2 more games
-:omfp:- - 1 more game
|P*I| - 1 more game
nWo. - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

two-V-two Assault

Division #1

Outstanding Games:
)t$n( - 1 more game
°TiJ° - 1 more game

Leavers:
HZ Leavers:

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email:
schedules-mail.png

(Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games)
with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact an admin before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let an admin know.

ProAS and iAS Clans which appear more than once, need to book two games out of the ones listed (or however many till you reach the requirement of 2 games).

Last edited:
If no games are going to be booked in the iAS league soon, the league will unfortunately be closed by the end of the month.

Thanks admins for the deadline as i realy missed them last month(s), GJ!

»b33r« vs. [«Amp»] - Deadline 18th
(as an optinal game we'll not play this... we already have 3 PRO matches)
»b33r« vs. [NAC] - Deadline 18th
»b33r« vs. [AAK] - Deadline 18th
(as an optinal game we'll not play this... we already have 2 2on2 matches)

we kindly ask the opposit clans to find other shedule partners as we are stuffed with matches and are rare on free days...
anyway as matcharranger for b33r your can get me via email c.h.a.s.e.r[at]web.de best if you not find other solutions...

greetz derZ

For ~kN~ 2v2AS matches, we're a HZ clan and aren't required to play those matches so no use in admin scheduling them please. :)

Thanks for getting deadlines up :thumb:

Pff, im working to arrenge match for »L0S($)« and °TiJ°.
About ]B!P[, PGS should accept it, then i ve scheduled all the 2 games required.

DAS vs 23 for pro won't happen this month, I've already booked 2 matches, and with 4 2v2's 4 stdAS and 2 pro I really don't have time for more. :(

For ~kN~ 2v2AS matches, we're a HZ clan and aren't required to play those matches so no use in admin scheduling them please. :)

Thanks for getting deadlines up :thumb:
Strange, actually it was you who scheduled the other clans and not vice versa but now you don't want to play all of a sudden :confused:

Strange, actually it was you who scheduled the other clans and not vice versa but now you don't want to play all of a sudden :confused:

Ye but one of the clans can't play and NAC is on vacation until 22nd or 27th or something if I can remember properly

I don't mean to be rude and I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to go about complaining about this, but I fucking tried to schedule with Chianti 2 or 3 times and he "forgot" to get back to me he said and the date/time admins scheduled the dzz vs LOS match is incredibly inconvenient. Would it be possible to play on 3.1 or 3.2 since February is a crap short month?