February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protocol

<b>League A</b><b>dministrator</b>
Jul 17, 2001
Newcastle, England
[Posted: 18th] [Updated: 24th]

[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS

Division #1

KAN vs MOD - Deadline 22nd
KAN vs UA - Deadline 22nd

Division #2

X vs COH - Deadline 23rd
DFP vs thc - Deadline 23rd

Division #3 & HZ

ULL vs IC - Deadline 22nd
ULL vs FFS - Deadline 22nd
St vs 666 - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st - Accepted
St vs FFS - Deadline 24th
FFS vs FiG - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st - Rejected
IC vs 666 - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21st

St - 1 more game
IC - 2 more games
ULL - 1 more game

Leavers: VLO - HAK
HZ Leavers: -

ProAS

Division #1 & HZ

23 vs Fag - Deadline 23rd
23 vs NAC - Deadline 23rd
pRo vs PiP - Deadline 23rd
pRo vs DoG - Deadline 23rd
Fag vs pa - Deadline 23rd
Fag vs NAC - Deadline 23rd
Fag vs PiP - Deadline 23rd
PiP vs NAC - Deadline 23rd
AO vs Nil - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21th - Rejected
U> vs CoH - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 23rd - Rejected

23 - 1 more game
puta - 1 more game
AO - 1 more game
Kan - 2 more games

Leavers: -

iAS

Division #1 & HZ

RoF vs ULL - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21th - Rejected
dfr vs Tco - Deadline 23rd
dfr vs FiG - Deadline 24th
Tco vs Gb - Deadline 23rd
Tco vs ULL - Waiting for Accept/Reject - Deadline 21th

Leavers: -

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.
If no answer is given, challenge will be auto-rejected once its Green Deadline expires. Do not let this happen, may result in your clan being judged inactive thus removed from the league.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the fact there is less days in February and SnY couldn't have schedule ready until 7th of this month, its been quite hard to arrange wars lol. Well my point is I have 2 days left available to arrange 2 wars.

I've tried constantly throughout the month to contact Morpheus in TCO and Maz is never on and I think FaG are retiring anyway.

The 2 dates I have left available are... 24th and 25th, so Morph if you see this, choose please cos you havent really given me any other options or chance :)

Fig v dfr done, Proto knows this though anyway.

ye its ultrahard to get a clan to schedule when there is only 1 div :(
but zyx and me try best to schedule vs nac, ao and maybe kan?

so if one of you read this,
come to #23 or #mod (irc.utassault.net) querry m1c or ZyxNL or yak
send email to [email protected]
or icq me 190-641-112
or msn me [email protected] or [email protected]
or send me a pm.

Last edited:
Keep idling in #[x] as brajan posted once before noone wants to arrange a match there and noone is put as the match arranger on the league site.
people were looking for rookie to arrange and hes gone inactive. Running out of days to play so can [x] please sort themselves out please, bummers.

For [X] matches contact YAK. I scheduled our match with him and he told me that he took this job (match arranger) :)

NAC vs PIP ProAS arranged for 24th 20:00GMT

I've both emailed and PM micro for the NAC vs 23 ProAS so I'm guessing we'll find a date asap :)

Last edited:
PiP vs FaG Pro AS - Maz nowhere to be seen.
PiP vs Pro Pro AS - I'm at #pro and #-}PiP{-, still trying to arrange.
Could somebody from Pro come to IRC?

23 v Nac done
23 v AO -> no response on emails, nobody of them in irc?
23 v fagz -> same?!
23 v 1more game : u3, kan doesnt want so only hz clans possible, anyone wanna? *looking to svek, nil or coh*

-=TaRgEt=- said:
PiP vs FaG Pro AS - Maz nowhere to be seen.
idd....haven't seen Maz either for a while now. Also trying to get ahold of him for FAG vs NAC ProAS

well UA remains a problem ... we exchanged a few emails and i suggested we talk direktly ie via irc... since time is always a problem with na teams... unfortunatly we had no contact yet.

pRo vs DoG - Deadline 23rd

im fed up with mc pott making excuses and avoiding answering on icq

so can admin sort plse

27th or 28th

20:00 or 21:00

any server xcept 7 bad pktloss there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.