February Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
February Outstanding Games

[Posted: 10th] [Updated: 21th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

StdAS
Old
-8- vs AuT P*I vs Bo elite vs Bo elite vs EoS nk vs Bo EF vs Dark da vs UaK

Division #1
C0 vs AuT - Deadline 20th

Division #2
UaF vs swap - Deadline 19th
UaF vs FBC2 - Deadline 19th 20th (Admin scheduled)

Division #3
elite vs DWAP - Deadline 19th
elite vs SUYM - Deadline 19th
BiB vs Bo - Deadline 20th

Division #4
-s- vs ULL - Deadline 20th

Division #5 & HZ
zilla vs noskill - Deadline 20th
AoR vs HOT - Waiting for accept/reject
row vs noskill - Rejected
nil vs HOT - Deadline 20th
nfw vs HOT - Waiting for accept/reject

Leavers: UKS, ADC, EoS

ProAS
Old
FxN vs Techno P*I vs AuT P*I vs csk p~a vs AUT p~a vs csk p*i - 1 more game

Division #1
X-Squad vs Techno - Deadline 19th
X-Squad vs AAK - Deadline 19th 20th

Division #2 & HZ
P~a - 1 more game

Leavers: SoD, AUT, P*I, TECHNO, csk (ruled inactive)

iAS
OlD
iD vs LG UAS vs LG nfw vs R-C BiB vs ULL

Division #1
UC vs iD - Deadline 18th
-8- vs Grr - Deadline 17th
Grr vs FiA - Deadline 17th
-8- vs FiA - Deadline 19th
-8- vs Mr - Deadline 18th
Grr vs iD - Deadline 17th 19th
UAS vs Grr - Deadline 17th 19th 20th
SUYM vs Mr - Deadline 17th
SUYM vs iD - Deadline 17th
SUYM vs FiA - Deadline 17th
SUYM vs LG - Deadline 20th
UC vs Mr - Deadline 18th 19th (Admin scheduled)

Division #2 & HZ
BiB vs R-C - Deadline 20th

*x| - 2 more games + 1 more optional
OS - 2 more optional

Leavers: ULLA,

Green Clans may request the removal of the marked challenge as per the rules, with other bottom division games both clans must consent to removal.

Yellow Deadlines show when you must have the details for your match sorted, entered into the schedule and have a server to play it on. Failure to meet this deadline will result in an admin scheduling your match for you. If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by this date then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, clan, admin pw, and your opponent clan name.

Red Deadlines as yellow, but if the clan in question does not contact a league admin to make progress or attempt to schedule the game(s) before the said date the red clan's matches will be forfeited and they will face auto-relegation for failure to meet the 4 match/month rule. contact/scheduling will result in extended deadline and downgrading to yellow.

Bottom Division Clans failure to meet your match requirement may mean relegation.

Also if you and your opponent both believe it is impossible to agree then both contact me before the deadline so there is a better chance of getting a more suitable date/time.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm off on one :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I started trying to sort ((LG)) matches on 1st of the month in order to get good server (4/5) slots.

The 10th is here and I only have one match sorted :( and all good server slots went by th 4th.

I sorted the *=)IAS(=* std AS matches no problems at all. Why is insta league always harder to arrange? It's the same every month.

UAS, SUYM & ID please lets get it sorted today!!!!

:mad: :mad:

Argh well -8- std as match vs AUT is sorted i think, we just need to get -8- server approved

-8- IAS is another story, ive tried to contact GRR and MR but they never seem to reply. vulcano is arranging FiA match so i cant speak for him :p: maybe one of FiA can contact him:P

Division #2
UaF vs swap
UaF vs FBC2

How to schedule when there is no reply from UaF ? do we have to finish this match by regular mail or what ? :mad:
________
Box Vaporizers

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: February Outstanding Games

Originally posted by MadMax
Who did you contact in elite?
Mr.Brownstone dosnt answer my emails:confused:
Contacted Mr.Brownstone on ICQ, spammed a message, 30 mins later he answered :P

Originally posted by X-Bomb
vulcano is arranging FiA match so i cant speak for him :p: maybe one of FiA can contact him:P

I'll try to reach him on irc....coz he cba to contact me I think :P

tried to arrange suym match but I read this morning that ajax has more important things to do at this time so maybe someone else of suym plz contact me?

Last edited:
ffs - the [x]-dickheads dont want to schedule our match

evrytime im asking a x-squad-guy for scheduling they tell me 'no, its not my job - as anotherone'

:shout: