Feature for 136 Poll / Discussion Thread!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Which one of these for 136?

• Allow Green Blood for 136!

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Allow More Blood and Gore for 136!

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Allow Both Green Blood & More Blood and Gore for 136!

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Allow None of the Above for 136!

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
1. Green Blood i want from liltweaker.
2. More Blood and gore from liltweaker which also coincides with green blood.

Im sure im not the only one that would like this so discuss and vote :D

The liltweaker green blood definetly doesnt work im assuming you mean ultralow gore level for yourself:D

hehe seven looking at previous tweaks polls you should have guessed the outcome if you put any 'advantageous' tweak on a public voting.

I got opengl i cant see blood on red skins hardly, on green and more blood and gore i can tell e.g how many flak shards i hit em with or mini bullets, cant tell whether im even hitting them sometimes + its hardly advantageous with my laggy shit computer, buy me a better computer then :D

No fo :D they feel laggy if u got flak bouncing around who knows who your hitting in a bit fight i want BLOOD!

Seven, such things would be optional, so if you dont want them on, dont turn them on.

Personally I love them. and HOPE TO GOD somebody sees fit to add them.

i want more gore... but wait, i want tits, more tits ffs! why cant every dead body be a nakid pr0nst4r instead of red or green shite everywhere on the walls and floors? :p:

rofl p00f... i dont care tbh i dont use green blood.. but if they want green blood they have my vote :)