FDC welcomes BiB to Division 3

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Mughi
Nah, its easy, I did it during the BiB v SaW match ... at the start, COME ON BOTH TEAMS!!!!!
GO SAW GO BIB GO SAW GO BIB
GO BIB GO SAW GO BIB GO SAW
COME ON BOTH TEAMS!!!!!

Then, when BiB went 3 maps ahead, I went to supporting SaW. If SaW had pulled back to even, I would have went back to sitting on my fence and cheering for both teams. Had they gone ahead, I would have cheered for BiB.

Basically, cheer for both teams till there is an underdog :thumb:

Cool I will can I be offical cheerleader 4 both clans ?? :devil:

Sorry, Nem, you just wouldnt look right in a short skirt and crop top ..... thats why Batman asked last night if he could be cheerleader :bounce:

SEK, who is SEK? :D

And i have to watch out in the BiB war, before i know it i'll be leavin my position and run around chasin THUR ;)

i bet the only reason she's playin is keepin me busy so the rest of the BiB slappa's can sneak behind my back :moon2:

gonna be fun, and i allready know the BiB team :D :D

who needs spies if you can guess really well :P

Guess ??? I just told u, u BITCH :P (oh wait, he's no bitch ...)

:soon: The fight of the millenium will be here :)

I will unleash all of my dark powers and enrage in a furious attack versus all those fragulationeers :)

May the White powers be with you, my FDC friends :spank: