FDC vs AUT Playoff for Division One

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
Well, it's over.. and FDC remain in Division Two for another month, but holy fuck, WHAT A WAR!!

This is absolutely what this league is about.. edge of your seat wars that go map by map.. 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4..

So Thanks AUT for the best damn war we have had in AGES, Thanks for the Legaue that let it all happen!!!

I'm buzzed beyond belief, even in defeat, that was one fucking AWESOME game of UT!!!

W.

was fun playing ya again ;)

but this time u didnt call em fucking botter in game :shout:

next time! next time :D

Wintermute said:
Dunno mate, your sniper wasn't as "edgy" this time around... losing yer touch? ;)

yup :nod:

I'm not playing publics anymore :P

300 pings to orange is the reason why :(

Sorry for that. I worked 10 hours today, then rushed home, and straight got in the match and things didnt go the way i wanted, many fuck ups by fdc and my aim was off, so my mood was kinda bad. GG though AUT!

Paa` said:
Errmm no offence meant of course ian but wrong forum ? :P

possibly, but hey, there isn't anywhere to record match comments for playoffs, and this was just too damn fine a war to dissappear into the mists of time with no comment. :)

and after all, it's about the D1/2 playoff, so I reckon it's cool till an admin says no :)

Wintermute bribed Mughi so he could open this thread, he promised her sex tonight. How east to bribe an admin these days :nono: :moon:

:bawling:

You lot have been busy! My word.
I can't belive I enjoyed that! But I did! Agagagagagaggagagagagagagagagagagaggaaggagagagaga!
:wow:
:bawling:
Its always AUT ffs!
Farac is a sniping headcase. And Your sig Farac I was in both those wars!
So me and you have summink in common.
And it's not hanging about in the fuckin water on overlord attack anyway :fingers:
Ah you bast+++dssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
the pain.

Last war i played was pi vs aut (6-8) and now again vs AUT ... What can i say every match vs aut was a fucking ace game!!

I enjoyed it a lot even we lost the game and are still in div2 ..

till next time guys .. pld

ps bas hows the head :P