FDC go to Division 3 :D

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Originally posted by Ajax

bah Fear Me for I am God and Bow to no man or beast (though a nice lady in a rubber suit is another thing)

He, (and his clan) also bow down to the -)BiB(- posse in Instagib league matches! ;) :D As-Frigate anyone? No? Maybe AS-Ovelord...? :D Although I suppose we were in the standard issue -)BiB(- leather thong costumes and knee-boots... ;)

*Ahem* In-game quote: "Show us YOUR monkey, assholes!!"

:rofl:

Last edited:
:rofl:

What was my qoute.... Show Me Your Assholes.. You ******* Monkeys :D

Yeah I think they really like frigate and Overlord (kalf = godlike , patriot = dominating)

:thumb:

Overlord was without a doubt the best map. Kalf's godlike, patriot's dominating, plus the fact that after we held the level for the full time, we then took it from them in just over 2 minutes!

ownage!

:thumb:

ps - if anyone wants the demo, icq me :)

Ohoooo Thuring my mate :D
Thaz somethin I wanna see :D

But if we ever get togeather at insta too u can ask Snee and Marty wot resistance of FDC ya will have to cope with ;)
(Snee, Marty,thx for the nice match last night really enjoyed it :) )

And we should really merge the clans and 0wn tha league :D
:lol:

Last edited:
:fight:
yeah was a nice game Sarah...Winter and Skunky were there for a bit too if i remember right (and Haggis?)...and yes you rocked, as you well know:D

love Marty