fcuk assault server.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ronin

Jan 7, 2006
The fcuk server was started about 6 months ago and it was never advertised,one main reason is becouse it was a fun thursday night server(which we still do)for a few people at work i.e kriztov aka me,delboy,waynos,wizard,homes,wrx and mojo since then we have had new players join the thursday madness such as firestar,cyclone,fu2,halo,tommy,nova and others.
Anyway we have decided it is time to go public with the server as from tuesday 14th march as we think people may find time to play on there because of a lack of servers:)
The server has map vote for standard and custom maps both playable with insta if voted(i hate insta lol).
This is a 14 player server and the ip is 213.200.95.46:7777 or you can now ping the server.
So we hope there are players out there that want a new assault server if so have fun dudes.
r()n1n.
p.s any thoughts good or bad lets hear em:chainsaw:

all that i can say is that its a great fun thursday night i have been playing with them now for quite a bit and chatting to them on ts2 and the server runs like a dream you should try it out

cheers

nice 1 halo good to see theres still a bit of old school spirit still alive.......play all play:snot:

the server will stay open 24.7 for speed heads and those that dont have a bed.:mosher: :mosher: :drummer:

lol yeah. i am a happy person after read 2 post on this forums this week :D