Favorite Football Player

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Ðeadßoy

Son!c Reducer
Apr 9, 2002
Dead End Street
theres loads of clips from all over the world of footy players so whos your favorite ever

Mine has to be Le God saw most of his goals in the flesh

The most exceptional player I ever saw he had the ability to score goals from anywhere and such skill that you couldn’t possibly compare him to anyone he was utterly unique

pity he never made the England squad

Games for Saints: 462. Goals: 209 (including 49 penalties out of 50)

his record speaks for itself

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3239068592642698523&q

Looks impressive, why didn't he make it to the National team of England?

My favourite (ex) Celtic player would be Henrik Larsson. He did so much for Celtic and he's still top of his game a few years later (despite a shite WC).

Favourite player in general would prolly be Steven Gerrard. I've ong thought he was the best English player around, but so often he finds himself in the middle of a non-team of players who either aren't as good or are just not trying as hard as he is. He owned the place vs AC Milan in the CL and he was an inspirational captain. I also admire him for staying in one-man team Liverpool instead of defecting to Real or whatever, though maybe that day will come.

Zidane > all

there's not only strikers u know ;)
Zidane is a magician , he can drible any fucker and make magic pass
heck he can even score , what u can ask more :D

too bad he's retiring :(

Ðeadßoy said:
theres loads of clips from all over the world of footy players so whos your favorite ever

Mine has to be Le God saw most of his goals in the flesh

The most exceptional player I ever saw he had the ability to score goals from anywhere and such skill that you couldn’t possibly compare him to anyone he was utterly unique

pity he never made the England squad

Games for Saints: 462. Goals: 209 (including 49 penalties out of 50)

his record speaks for itself

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3239068592642698523&q

Le tisser was a great player indeed. i think he never made the England squad as his fitness and speed was always debatable , not 100% sure though. he was a great goalscorer, and imo shouldve made the england side.

:edit: my favourate player of all time is Thierry Henry , hes a great player imo , makes goalscoring look easy in difficult situations , has great pace and movement also.

The coming man, a legend for the future. No one else than Klaas Jan "The Hunt" Huntelaar!
Huntelaar

nah seriously: I recogn Van Basten would have been the greatest and most complete player ever if his ankle didnt give him constant problems!

sobo said:
for example beckenbauer > zidane

:bow:

well u can't really compare that ancient guy to an actual one
so many stuff have changed since then :x

i beleive he's been the best German player ever tho :)