Farewell Server 4

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Unfortunately Server 4 will be going out of commission at the end of the month. :( Why i hear you ask? Shaitan (who runs the server) has got a new job so won't be able to host it at his ex-work :P. Some of you might class the demise of this server as good news due to routing, some will be upset because its the best server for you. All-in-all this server has been a great help to the league and to lose it is a shame. It’s been with us in one form or another since before I found Assault I think, probably almost the beginning of the league when it was known as Server#2 or the KSL server.

To fill the gap in the numbers we will be renaming Server#6 to Server#4 – continue to book server#6 for the moment we will move(rename) things when it’s time..

Join me in raising your :beer: and saying a big thank you to Shaitan, for the server, for all he’s done for the league and the community, and to wish him well in his new job. Good luck m8. :beer:

:beer: for Shaitan tnx m8, i respect peeps that put them selves in for the league.

altho i'm happy never to have to play on that thingie again..

to bad for ya AOR :(

:spit: :wave:

Last edited:
:bawling: now you all have to bear with me and my 1337 high ping once and a while on the other servers :lol: Not my fault if u cant hit me :cool:

Good job m8 and have a nice stay at ur new work :D

too bad .. i didnt ping well to it but hey that's how life is :) pld several matches on it and must say thx for providing it shaitan :D
almost forgot gl with ur new job m8 :)

ye thz shaitan m8 :beer: <--- to you :)

can't say i'm sad thou :D

hehe well server was since the start 1 off our buddys :

we
will
miss it *cof*

anyways the important thing is
SHAITAN BREAK A LEG FS

gl on the new work :thumb:

Shaaaai :(

Dyzar spiller mye AS på publics i disse dager, jeg spiller oxo endel
kanskje du og kan stikke innom Boomtown en kveld.

Lykke til med ny jobb :beer:

Last edited:
fs :( but thx for the nice server Shaitan :)

hope u did get a job in sweden so we can ping 30 :D