FAO Voodoo

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

even at age 8, i would look at the books just for the illustrations...i think the illustrator enjoyed drawing HE-Man a bit too much, judging by the way his abs always seem to be flexing and his packet always seems to be bulging :x

Originally posted by VooDoo
even at age 8, i would look at the books just for the illustrations...i think the illustrator enjoyed drawing HE-Man a bit too much, judging by the way his abs always seem to be flexing and his packet always seems to be bulging :x
I sometimes worry about my sister:(

naah... moomins own as they are perverts and drink whiskey

nice sig DaVinci :D

btw, Bob didnt leave blockbusters, they cancelled it. something about being denied the right to add the letter "shag" into the game to boost falling ratings, so that embarressed contestants would find themselves having to say "can i've a 'shag' please Bob?" in order to win the game. Poor fellow.