FAO jwer

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Muttley

Sep 11, 2001
England
Lo mate i cant get email or anything from my comp atm but the new map is coming along...... Ive deleted half of it already but i need to step the quality up a bit now theres more competition about :P max node count is 350 but mainly its below 150... the terrain ive made for this one is niceee ;)

Anyways just thought id post to let u know im still alive and being a busy little beaver :P I'll try and get u a copy in the next few weeks when its a bit more polished.

speak to you later mate,
Rich.

yahoo!!

thrilled to finally hear summin again, glad you ain't dead an' all :P

still behind ur shitty con? about time you get ur ass movin slag :) lookin forward talkin to ya soon again, i put the final version of snowdunes on the fdc clanserv and wanted to test a few days ago but i was a little late on the day so there weren't many around... the people that where loved it and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it but psy was yappin about doing summin to it still, no idea what i'll arserape em...

looking forward seein the new stuff, you still need to leech some new UTX off me FTP :P

greetz

jan

You can always PM him Rich, rather than a post on the forums where anyone (ie me) can abuse you for it :p:

Use the "pm" button at the bottom of one of his posts, or from his profile and you get a private message instead of a public post ;)

yea i know mughi soz, i'm just used to using this forum :P i'll add a piccy of an outside part if i can work out how too....

Last edited:
i was thinking this could either be a new map from scratch or the end part of the level ive been building not sure yet.

hat bridge was gonna get destroyed by a dam been blown up, but seeing as everyone is doing a dam map i'll just leave it there as decoration :P

I cant give either of u the map till Ian sorts our network out which could be a while, its the firewall fuxing it up.... I'll just make the map more playable and better looking then give it u in a few weeks ;)

The indoors needs alot of working on i'll try and use my brain for a change and make less work for u jan :)

chrs but i think my scaling is a bit errr crappy again bah heres an overview of what i have so far on this section of the map...

Attachments

• overview.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 153
i redid the old alternate route i had and ive stuck a lift in there, a la jwer thinking style i think....

Attachments

• altroute1.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 154
on the first pic in this thread thats roughly where attack spawn.

I was going to make the part inside teh base walls a bit like rivervbed so a few objs have to be completed b4 a final switch can be hit or summin cos it is very launchable, if i get spawns, objectives and weaps placement right it will prolly play well, i hope anyway.

The rest of the map is fairly crap atm i'll work on it some more tomorrow :P

Hope the screenies dont give u a headache jwer darling, I'll try and keep your work load down this time by not doing any 5 minute half arsed attempts :kiss: