F.Y.I.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadMax

Whiskey Addiction causes attitude problems
Jun 8, 2001
Denmark - Bornholm
Regarding your warreport:
[ADC]: Server 7 was little laggy tonight. Dont no what went wrong tonight. 1 thing for sure, WE ARE NOT PLAYING AT YOUR WANK FUCKIN TIME AGAIN. this was the 2nd match in a role we let u have the time u wanted, next time, its going to b an 8pm(gmt) start. we had 2 people that had to get up for work at 5:30am and 6am, 1 person left on last map, cause its his bed time, ffs.
I didn't pick the time. Lawless did.
I told him to find a 20.00gmt slot because we played at "our" time the last 2 matches.
So don't blame me :(

Thx for the match anyway, we had fun.
Sleep well kids ;)

MadMax said:
Regarding your warreport:

I didn't pick the time. Lawless did.
I told him to find a 20.00gmt slot because we played at "our" time the last 2 matches.
So don't blame me :(

Thx for the match anyway, we had fun.
Sleep well kids ;)

Yeah was too late for us. Storm and I had to stand up early, so we cant play until 00:30cet !!
Anyway was wierd war, Law got probs with server and my ping was about 130. Dont want to mention that my optical mouse died few hours ago, so i played with some kind of fisherprice mouse :mad:.

Well be happy with your points :D

Last edited:
FYI i picked a 20.00 slot but then server wasnt good enough for u and u bitched it was 2 early.
and there where no other 20.00 slots open. so fuck off.

Last edited:
"Fuck off" :lol:
Naaa, don't think so....

@Lawless:
Yes I turned down your first 20.00 down. I had to because you picked an impossibel day. We simply couldn't play that day at that time.
BUT I told you to find another 20.00 slot. Next thing you came up with was a 21.00 slot.
It was almost 3 weeks into october before you answered my mails and icq. No wonder that it was impossible for you to find a free server by then. Don't blame me.

@Bart:
We normally don't care much about points but last nights points saved our ass in div 3. so thx :D

IMPORTANT: If we meet again i promise that it will be at 20.00gmt (Sunday - Thursday). You have my word.
Okay?

@Law: It was just an unimportant war, so keep calm m8 :).

@Mad: Sorry for bad words from some of my adc-mates.
You must understand that some memz are pissed about the way we lost yesterday.
We lost against RIS or AoR too, but in that warz we played a lot better and it made fun. If i'm honest it wasn't fun for me and i guess for the most others too. But hey life goes on and we will met us again, hopefully: on a good server, with good mouses ;), and at 20Gmt. :D

Well i did send u a icq at the beginning of the month wit ha time and date but he if u never say something back only begin talking to me half way into the month. I wasnt real keen on talking to u then either becasue all the good time slots where already taking so was no use in gettign back to u soon.

Lawless said:
Well i did send u a icq at the beginning of the month wit ha time and date but he if u never say something back only begin talking to me half way into the month. I wasnt real keen on talking to u then either becasue all the good time slots where already taking so was no use in gettign back to u soon.
I didn't receive any icq from you in the begining of the month.
ICQ send to a offline person sometimes disappear.
I'm sorry it went like that, we really wanted to play at 20.00gmt :(

Status
Not open for further replies.