Explain your sig...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
If all these shitty sigs are eating up my connection there better be a good reason. Explain yours :shout:

Mine is a rhyme that was written in permy pen on an outer wall of my second primary school. We used to go and stare at it every playtime like it was holy scripture. It's probably still there and every day kids go out and gawp at it, taking it as some sort of life philosophy, as I have.

The first line of my sig is taken from a song by Marilyn Manson called "(s)AINT".
About the rest,there are some irc\msn quotes which show mostly the perversion of some uta members.:rolleyes::x

you {dein endgegner} scrive:
Did you have a nice chat with your shoe?

Yes, that makes me a pervert. I hereby apologize :(

oh ye.. and of course the good ol' Donate to utas

and the imaginary -NL5- clan i've got with Yuran, and only he knows how we can aim.. ;)
"I'm on your team!" "Hey, same team!"

as far as i remember it just contains the names of the clans i used to be in and that have died by now :p