Euro ProAS & iAS, NA StdAS Leagues Formed

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
The European ProAS & iAS and the North American StdAS leagues have been formed into divisions. Any further sign-ups will be entered into the Holding Zone as per the usual rules.

The schedules for Division 1 of the European ProAS and iAS leagues have been set by CS, as per the rules the others do not have fixed schedules.

These leagues will commence 01/03/2002.

Servers.....

Well im not sure if u said anything about North American servers yet but id like to know if there is any that utassault owns that we could use for matches.... The biggest problem facing the current american assault league WAR is the lack of servers and how its such a pain to get one that everyone likes, i suggest before kicking this thing off we get together a server or a plan to resolve the server issue before we have a repeat of a failure(in my oppionion) of the first season of WAR which is about to end shortly.....

lol i will try again, now that im not half alseep:D

As We know what teams we need to play in the ProAS league, which starts next month, When can we start to book servers for these matches?

It has been posted before. We are working on it, atm we have 1 almost certain and 1 maybe.

If / when we get and NA servers up and running you will hear about it here :)

can /\()$ play some matches on our private server then submit them to the league as soon as it begins? we wanna playyyyyyy fs =)