[Euro 2004] Whos gonna win the Cup ?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Who will win Euro2004 ?

• Portugal

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Spain

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Greece

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • France

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • England

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Croacia

• Switzerland

• Italy

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Sweden

Votes: 19 17.1%
  • Denmark

• Bulgaria

• Holland

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Germany

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Czech Republic

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Latvija

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

I voted england, i hope tonights result spurs them on because IMO that was a poor france side compared to what they have been.

If not england I hope LATVIA

Reactions: Beltroniko
imo holland.. all wont c it coming until they end up in the finale vs france.. and own france :D

+ holland has been praccing like madman! they changed they're gameplay many times.. getting better and better now

Bossk said:
Let's see how germany, netherlands and Italy play.
true words :nod:

Guess no1 really can say who will win it. Even non-favourits can "earn" the cup (i.e. Denmark 1992). That's the reason why soccer is so exciting :cool:.

I would like Portugal to win cause they play the most beautiful and technical football there is (In Europe that is). Fun to watch.

Allthough there´s a difference between hoping a team will win and believing a team will win, so my vote for champions goes to Italy :)

netherlands will be champs , no doubt in my mind.
after watching france england and the others there is no doubt in my mind that we will be champs!

AANVALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ProPain said:
after watching france england and the others there is no doubt in my mind that we will be champs!

AANVALLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Wise words!!! :thumb:

ProPain said:

Netherlands are gonna have 0 points and -5 in the "goals scored" section when the group matches are over.
Sry, but they aren´t what they used to be.

holland thought they was gonna win it last time aswell but u dint did ya! n u hosted that time!

TuT said:
I would like Portugal to win cause they play the most beautiful and technical football there is (In Europe that is). Fun to watch....

Someone missed the first match then i guess :rolleyes:

purely player wise, france is the only top favorite, but you gotta be a bit lucky as well when you win a cup so it could be anyone really...

I wont vote till I've seen all their first group matches, then i can guess better whos gonna win :P