EU StdAS Outstanding Games!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
14 day rule again :rolleyes: Thankfully not too many games left to be scheduled, some clans need to get their act together thou :\

Division 1
UKS vs NRG

Division 2
Aor vs T-Swe - Deadline 20th
NPU vs T-Swe
AKA vs NPU (Waiting NPU Confirm Schedule+Booking)

Division 3
pi8 vs SUYM
pi8 vs C0
ADC vs UAS

Division 4
BiB vs -s- - Deadline 20th
AUT vs -s-
AUT vs IAS
AUT vs SAW

Division 5
IDC require 1 more game
EF found their 1 game

And don't forget to book a server if u need one for ur match!!

Please read the comments for further details about the dealines

Last edited:
If you check the server booking system, you'll see I submitted a booking for our match against [-{s}-] on thursday 14th, for sunday 17th. They agreed to time/server/day etc, but despite my constant reminders to them, they are not confirming, or deleting this booking for that matter...

Bah! Not my fault if the other clan won't reply...

:D

I've told Iggy on icq once, and left him another message since.

Deadline for remaining matches to be organised by is the 21st @ 20:00. If by this time there is not a confirmed schedule on the league page for your game(s) then I will pick a date, time, and league server and will enter the details into the booking and schedule systems. If both clans agree to other arrangements before the time i pick for them to play then they may be changed via me.

If your not confident in having your match arranged before the 21st then email [email protected] with your order of preference of league servers. Order of preference of days/dates. And the times you are able to play. I will do my best to accomodate both clans.

We just noticed that the match server we'd booked for 16-18 tonight was actually set up? I thought this only happened if the other side confirmed? Oh well, we turned up just in case we might get a forfeit win...

:D