EU Starting July

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Crazy Squirrel

<b>***** *****istrator</b><br>Keeper of the BOOM S
May 28, 2001
London, UK
Well we all know a lot of clans left :wave:, but theres still hope, division 5 still exists! :P To try and cheer anyone who is depressed over this i've decided to go overboard with the colours this month :D

Schedules+Score Submissions for proAS & iAS will be up later today.
Schedule for stdAS will mostly be up with the exception of four slots. Score Submission will be up after the games on the 3rd.

Standard Assault - Champs:Mi5
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)T-Swe, C)Mi5, D)AAK, E)Ai, G)NRG, H)UKS, I)-8-
Leavers: Sixth
Playoffs: 1B)AKA vs 2E)MoD To be played on 1st/2nd/3rd
Promoted: F)X-Squad @ 385/408pts

Division #2
Non-Movers: C)R-C, D)AoR, F)C0, G)UAS, H)FDC, I)BoD
Promoted: A)BiB, B)ADC @ 435pts

Division #3
Relegated: H)SEK @ 783pts
Non-Movers: A)AUT, C)FBC2, D)IDC, E)SUYM, G)SAS
Leavers: NPU
Promoted: B)SWAP, F)NMW, I)IAS @ 361pts

Division #4
Relegated: E)DWAP @ 534pts
Non-Movers: A)nk, C)EF, I)BO
Leavers: 23, bwd, UTM
Promoted: F)WUC, G)DaRk, H)elite @402pts
Other: Outstanding Game being played on the 3rd WUC vs RiS. If RiS win/draw they take slot 4B and ULL take slot 4D. If they lose the slots are reversed.

Division #5
Non-Movers: DFP, 24, ASE, US
Leavers: s, Trek, KMA

Holding Zone
Inactives: PTC, RAM, i.o

Pro Assault - Champs:Mi5
Division #1
Non-Movers: Mi5, FxN, AAK, IS, Ai, IDC, LBU, p*I
Leavers: NMW, BoD

Holding Zone
Inactives: ADC, DH

Insta Assault - Champs:Mr
Division #1
Non-Movers: A)Mr, B)SEK, C)-8-, D)BiB, E)AUT, F)LG, G)MoD, H)SUYM, I)BoD
Leavers: Sixth

Division #2
Relegated: ATB, NmW, DWAP, ULL @ 1000pts

Holding Zone
Inactives: IE©, FA, AKA

Note: Not final until the database is updated.

OK, am I missing something?
Why is there a playoff between AKA and MoD?
I thought that bottom of Div 1 would get relegated, top of Div 2 would get promoted, and as Sixth left, second in Div 2 would just get promoted without need for a playoff?
That seems to be what has happened elsewhere, otherwise ADC should be playing off against BoD???

probably because someone didn't leave in the middle of the division, but the one that was actually at the bottom of the division left the league...

therefore it wouldn't be really fair for AKA becoming 8th in div.1 and still be relegated...

correct me if i'm wrong :D

anyways, some of these clans that have left allready returned under different names, and new clans are still being set up :D

with the last 2 games being 6-7 and 7-6, i'm enjoying this league more then ever!

We have to play the damn playoff cos the bottom clan and the leaver clan are the same: Sixth
Unlucky, we just defeated the 7th and 6th, but NRG is distributing too many points lately :\

You can do it yourself Proph, u know everyones slots (minus 4 clans in the league)

And u have your nonagons:
nonagon.jpg

:D

or just wait another 10mins

AHA!
I havent been able to see the nonagons for a couple of months squizz, I suppose I could have asked, but I am lazy :D

Now I will save them for future use :nod:

It's eassssssy. My first post says Bo are in Div#4 with slot I. And looking at the nonagon I is connected to B, D, E and G in an odd month. From the first post thats WUC, RiS, Dwap, Dark :)

Schedule & tables are up now with exception to MoD/AKA/WUC/RIS/X-Squad's full details

but NRG is distributing too many points lately

Well we're generous kind of ppl :D Consider yaself lucky we weren't kind enuf to give em to ((si><th)), then you'd be straight out of Div 1 :p:

That would be the biggest injustice ever!
We win 2/3 matches (yes, we dont count on defeat mi5, not atm... maybe soon ;) ) and still we get relegated?
NO! :shout:
Btw Phear, we have a match this month (sorry MoD, we will stay :P) I hope you feel generous with us as well :D

I still don't have the foggiest idea how the hell the slots are given though.. seems like random but it would be nice to know it in advance :p:

Slots where assigned at the start of the year.
Move into a new division and you take the slot of a clan moving out.

If theres a playoff 9th and 1st swap slots, and 8th and 2nd swap (if the playoff goes that way).

Otherwise its done so that the relegated clan takes the highest free slot of the below division. Whoever is being promoted into that division takes the 2nd highest free slot, 3rd highest,.. etc depending on how many promotions there are.

So NRG for example have always had slot G in division #1 as they've never changed division.
SUYM on the otherhand where (starting from JAN02) 3A -> 3A -> 2F -> 3E -> 3E -> 3E -> 3E (JUL02)

Just trust CS in the way he is leading and organising all the slots and standings and stuff, he is doing a great job there!!! :)