england

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like that beckham joke, victoria doin the worldrecord gangbanging and her bald cunt fucked the whle country lol

foxy said:
I've nothing against english folk at all, u get tossers everywhere if u ask me. But fuck sake the folk I watched it with kept going nuts - nearly deafened me with shit like "HAVE IT U FUCKING BASTARD ENGLISH SCUM" and "HAHAHA FUCKING ENGLISH TWATS" and "SAD CUNT EXCUSE MAKING BAD LOSER WANKERS" and "BECKAM UR FUCKING SHITE MY GRAN DOES PENALTIES BETTER" and "FUCK U, ENGLISH SCUM HAHAHAHA" and .... well u get the picture anyway.

I reckon cole had a shit hot game though.

ur unbiased view is welcome and appreciated :moon:

All i can say on the matter is Blah Blah Blah same ol same English bottlers,things will never change they just dont have the bottle to see it through to the end,and then blame everyone bar themselves,and at end of day im glad the n00bs are oot hrhr!

And also what Dynz stated be like us scots recognize yer teams shite and it wont hurt as much.

P.S Saweet Score!

I have nothing against English ppl in general either , but when it comes to England as a football nation..... well thats a different story!

Dynamic said:
nah skull , all those countries that dislike England for thier arrogance , and hooligan supporters :nod:

wondered wen the hooligan bit would come out ,were all ashamed about that part but wtf can we do if fuckin southerners got passports :moon:

Dynamic said:
I have nothing against English ppl in general either , but when it comes to England as a football nation..... well thats a different story!
4 sure m8y lmao

sKull said:
wondered wen the hooligan bit would come out ,were all ashamed about that part but wtf can we do if fuckin southerners got passports :moon:

Tr00 but still , when you go to say greece or spain on holiday you see just how disliked by the locals the english are compared to for example the scottish , so as i said b4 im certain BILLIONS of europeans would have found that result very amusing last night :P

if i see english girls, there 1 thing that springs to my mind..."im gonna have sex tonight, and im soo gonna beast her"

anyway yer ooooooooot so just live with it and stop whining and moaning :D

And accept that infact you did just witness the best referee in europe and that his decision was spot on :teehee:

JACKEL.RC said:
if i see english girls, there 1 thing that springs to my mind..."im gonna have sex tonight, and im soo gonna beast her"

LMFAO , yea jackel , thier football supporters are thugs and thier women are slags ;)

well actually they have got a great team, but they defended the 10 too early, shouldve gone for the 2-0 wich was do able imo..same as france ..they got fucked again and its their own fault.
i mean its not that portugal played that good, but england was unlucky, and i know it that u can blaim every1 and everything, but at the end of the day ur out and u have to live with it.
imagin how the dutch people felt after netherland-italy with a red card for italy, 2 penalty's in the game, and playin the best game in years...

:lol: great team my ass jackel. Brazil , France , these are great teams , England are no more than Average - Good.

They have some V good players but as a team , well they certainly aint great.

Teams like Czech are technically far better than England , so cmon Great is over stepping the mark a bit m8 ;)

Dynamic said:
:lol: great team my ass jackel. Brazil , France , these are great teams , England are no more than Average - Good.

They have some V good players but as a team , well they certainly aint great.

Teams like Czech are technically far better than England , so cmon Great is over stepping the mark a bit m8 ;)

:lol: ur scared of upsetting jackel :lol: :lol: :lol: :moon:

and there is lot more to football then tech ability which england do have :moon:

Dynamic said:
anyway yer ooooooooot so just live with it and stop whining and moaning :D

And accept that infact you did just witness the best referee in europe and that his decision was spot on :teehee:

Since when has Meier replaced Collina as the best ref in europe?

MrMercenary said:
far far better than Scotland

Yes Merc you are correct :clap:

Scotland is shit on the international front, but what can u expect from a country with a small population like ours.

England tho have a massive population and you still SHITE hahahahahaha

Englands coming home , their coming home :wave:

Protocol said:
Since when has Meier replaced Collina as the best ref in europe?

Collina retires after this competition and Meier will be the new #1 ;)

and the accuracy of his decision last night proves that he deserves the position as #1 :P

sKull said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.