ENGLAND!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
Rugby World Cup Champions!!!!!!!!

Take it Ozzies!!!

Engerland, Engerland, EngerLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING HAVE IT ALL U AUSSIE WANKERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ AM I PROUD 2 BE ENGLISH YES I AM FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Fucking YES!
First of all I bet a tenner on Jason Robinson getting first English try :D

Second of all
FOOOOKING YES!!!!

ENGLAND WIN THE ONLY PROPER MAN'S GAME LEFT IN THE WORLD
FOOOOOOOKING HAVE IT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

_39513426_robbo_celeb200.jpg

wow you won the world cup in a sport that no other countrys gives a feckin crap about xept for your former colony's?

next thing you know you gonna be celebrating the world champion teadrinking and snooker...

LMAO wtf does Holland do apart from beating crappy teams like Scotland in Football? :p:

Anyone who doesn't like Rugby either 1.) HASN'T PLAYED IT 2.) DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IT or 3.) IS A BIG FUCKING PUSSY WHO COULDN'T DEFEND HIMSELF AGAINST A 5 FOOT NOTHING PRETTYBOY

MUWAHAHAHAAH

:rofl:

ENGLAAAAAAAAND OWNZZZZZZZZ

It's amusing that Holland has tried to get a good national rugby team, but are so crap they can't even make it onto the national scene. So your country does give a crap, they just suck :P

-CrackKing- said:
LMAO wtf does Holland do apart from beating crappy teams like Scotland in Football? :p:

other than that we own England in:

swimming, speed skating, cycle racing, prolly football again aswell.
horse shagging (err, skip that) pimping, we have legalized weed.

and loads more useless shite that the world doesn't need, but might aswell be used to state that we try our best to own England.

Don't like Rugby, then fuck off elsewhere fs. Its fuckin sad to see ppl so bitter they have to rain on some1 elses parade.

other than that we own England in:

swimming, speed skating, cycle racing,

All of which are 1/20 the popularity of Rugby :P

And it's all very well saying it's just our old colonis who play Rugby, when South Africa are one of the best Rugby teams in the world :D

And erm, forgive me if my history is wrong, but wasn't the score of the last competitive game between England and Holland 4-1? :D

Anyway, cba arguing with PUSSYS

ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND
ENGLAND

Phear said:
Don't like Rugby, then fuck off elsewhere fs. Its fuckin sad to see ppl so bitter they have to rain on some1 elses parade.

just mocking a bit, it's sad to see people so bitter that they can't see a little bit of fun in that, but okay.. I'll just fuck off and leave you to yourselves. christ!

-CrackKing- said:

we just got to be world champions in Korfbal but you don't see us celebrating on the forums do ya? :moon:

Last edited:
ive played rugby :x no surprise for me that england won, "beckham" is the player
in the world, sensationel player is he..
wouldve been better if england played the all-blacks..

well just me 2 cents

rugby is THE toughest game ive ever played