England vs France

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

result

• Total voters
ive always said england cant play football,they always stay back in there half for majority of the game.relying on stupid longballs for owen who is shite n can only appear on tv to advertise some bullshit product.rooney did well n so did king:thumb: they need to sort there tactics out always def even if there winning or losing dumb pricks,boring football they play.o but we're gonna win:D

Try living near 1000000 of the fookers
Riot police turned up in my town and had my Dad had to go and rescue my sister :rofl:

first of all, for everybody who didn't like my first comment. sorry. let me repeat it.

Ice said:
the english will get assraped by the gay francemen and i think they will enjoy it. match goes to france, but everybody is happy :P

facts:
england played ok overall, pretty good first half. enjoyable soccer, but they *could* do better. if you call that shit, then you should be glad that you are not german.
france were good aswell, but they lacked any tactical play infront of the english goal. just stupid most of the time. BUT they had zidane ;)

last and least:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAH
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

oh and why the fuck is my vote on draw? :boozer:

Last edited:
FUCK YOU ALL, WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT LUCK BY FRANCE!

91 and 93 mins not DESERVED FUCK OFF! Should be 1-0 ENGLAND FUCK THAT BULLSHIT!

/nick:(

Reactions: Skunkburner
Was a very enjoyable game to watch actually. England deserved their 1-0 lead at half time, but after the break it really was only a matter of time before France scored.

Personally I thought both teams were poor tactically, particularly France in the 2nd half. I swear if I saw one more cross go headed away by a defender I was going to scream.

England were unlucky at the end of the day...but I ain't feeling the least bit sorry for them :D

O yes we are ENGLAND we are 1-0 up so lets hang around in our penalty area and let france attack every 45 seconds, lets not put any pressure on, lets just sit there and clear the ball every time it comes in, o btw did i mention lets foul them inside the penalty area, fucking idiots, man im very dissapointed, more luck that some clans in this league fs, o and more lucky than timmah apex, and jwer =[FDC]= :p::D, thats pretty fucking lucky.

1-0 would of been fantastic, instead more luck than jwer acuses me of when we 1v1 in da words of da dutch GOD VER DOMME.

/nick

WHAHAHAAHA AAAAAV IT!!! lol backem is such a arse.. man so abvious where he was gonna shoot fs.. even my mum said left side!

W@R-CHILD said:
WHAHAHAAHA AAAAAV IT!!! lol backem is such a arse.. man so abvious where he was gonna shoot fs.. even my mum said left side!

It wasn´t obvious which side he was gonna shoot at, and the save was good even though the penalty could have been closer to the post.

Seven said:
O yes we are ENGLAND we are 1-0 up so lets hang around in our penalty area and let france attack every 45 seconds, lets not put any pressure on, lets just sit there and clear the ball every time it comes in, o btw did i mention lets foul them inside the penalty area, fucking idiots, man im very dissapointed[/SIZE]

Well said!
Destructive football sux, and i´m glad they lost due to that reason. Rooney was prolly the only1 that actually worked hard to create something.

-CrackKing- said:
Awful tactical selection by Eriksson (Heskey, Vassell, Hargreaves).

Eh?
Easy to say afterwards, but what would have been your suggestion?