England vs Croatia 745pm bst 21st june

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

England or Croatia?

• England Win!

Votes: 28 50.9%
  • Croatia Win!

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • Draw!

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Se7en

=[FDC]=
Jan 4, 2002
ENGLAND *Clap clap clap*...

:D:D:D:D:D

Who You think will win and what the score will be... discuss...

Im saying 3-0 England ;) /nick

thePROPHET! said:
If Croatia wins, England goes home? (depends on the Swiss, they need to beat France or at least a draw?) :P
We need a draw or a win to go through. I think that is regardless of how the other teams play. Someone correct me though :p

Normally i would say England win, but too much strange things happended during this EC, so my choice is that Croatia win ;).

I voted that England will win. No doubt its gonna be an exiting games as all options are still open. But as you might know in this EC EVERYTHING can happen. Dont be too sure about the English proceeding

owen :lol:
and even if he does score only makes up for how shit he played recent games, but the english ppl will turn him into a god again :confused:

seems to me like croatia is going to win cause compared to england they play more offensive + james in goal doesnt seem to be really good