Engerland v's Algeria

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Yeah but how much more fun and profitable is it to convince everyone that we're gonna win and then have a nation up in arms over being shit.

not really making people belive it, it is possible for them to win people who actually watch the premiership week in week out know the capability of the players, it's just not going well for whatever reason, same as what happened with france :lol:

and i also agree with rooneys comment at the end of the game vs algeria , the english are a bunch of morons who shout random shit at the tv and boo england allot when claiming to be 'supporters' and most of them have no clue about football :lol: (although i dont agree with rooneys atitude during the game at all , was pathetic to 'give up'/play at about 20% effort at a top professional level)

Last edited:
How can you agree with Rooney for that? England fans out there spent thousands getting there, staying there and tickets. England perform terribly and they are supposed to still clap and cheer? They have every right to vent their feelings. Poor old Rooney on £100,000 per week must be distraught. Pfffffft.

Why question the media? It is obvious why they do it. Controversy sells. Building up hopes makes people vulnerable, they buy merchandise and other things for the match. I am not there this year but I can safely believe that most house have flags/banners/other england stuff and people are wondering around in England shirts. It is a huge money spinner and when it all goes down the shitter, more controversy appears and then they sell more.

Last edited:
How can you agree with Rooney for that? England fans out there spent thousands getting there, staying there and tickets. England perform terribly and they are supposed to still clap and cheer? They have every right to vent their feelings. Poor old Rooney on £100,000 per week must be distraught. Pfffffft.

Why question the media? It is obvious why they do it. Controversy sells. Building up hopes makes people vulnerable, they buy merchandise and other things for the match. I am not there this year but I can safely believe that most house have flags/banners/other england stuff and people are wondering around in England shirts. It is a huge money spinner and when it all goes down the shitter, more controversy appears and then they sell more.

what other country in the entire world boo's off there team , majority of english are fucking idiots.

what other country in the entire world boo's off there team , majority of english are fucking idiots.
italians, danes, french, spain if they go out today, same for brazil. List goes on. Sweden's been known to boo their own team too on occasion tho very very rare.

Perform well, you get cheered. Perform badly and you get jeered. It happens every walk of life and these overrated idiots representing England are not immune to that. If you or me performed that badly at our jobs, we would get sacked.