{elite} vs. >DaRk<

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Jun 2, 2003
Relative
Greetings!

What say you fine fellows to a League Match? A few good men from each side in a gentlemanly bout of virtual fisticuffs, UT style.

<kilroy>
Yes? Mr.Brownstone would like to talk to you ... ICQ him today, on 151189896
</kilroy>

:boxing: :deal:

WUC just beat you to the draw, now I think we've already scheduled our four league matches for May (cos Scrote is organised like that, you'll need to get up early to beat him ;) ). I'd be up for a friendly though if we can drag some of the other cronies kicking and screaming in.

You'll recognise me, I'm the one with the T-Shirt that reads Last Owned By: then scrawled in pencil afterwards Bo Clan. Just wipe out their name and put yours in, seems to be the best system... :D

Last edited:
Ill be up for a friendly :)

I still swaer i remember your from CTF. There wa ssomething with that name, or something very close. I swear to god it must have been you :lol:

I use to see your on irc.enterthegame.com, i sweat it :lol:

:cftchase:

I do play CTF now and again, but I must say I've never been to irc.enterthegame.com ... must be a nick-thief or fellow Gn'R fan or something. :\ :scream:

Anyway, a scrim would be great too. I'll leave the date up to you, but try to avoid Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (pub day :boozer: ), cheers ;)

See you on the publics!