Election...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

America is now officially the stupidest country in the world :clap:

Congrats retards , and dont bitch about bush then vote for him :thumb:

Reactions: Snuggs
still the majority of the americans is a bunch of rednecks, just as we expected

I just can't believe it - sitting here think who the fuck voted for that guy? Again? Jesus it's so so bad...

Well i dont know about you guys but well ... this is a fact that real conserns all the world country since well since most of our countrys are @ ONU and since USA are the ONE "boss's" well this make USA boss's of us all ( in a way or another ) ...

I admire German and Spanish governs i hate the fucking retarded UK prime minister and USA new and old president !

But well ... i wont talk about Portugal cause well you know if Bush Farts , Santana Lopes ( our prime minister ) will fart too :D

So i guess this shit will continue as it is aka shit lolol

lets see what shocking changes bush will bring

i found it funny that the day before the elections iran said, we dont care who wins as long as the winner wont start a war here :rofl:

well he made his warpath clear allready, was on the news that he wants to kill castro lol

bush is such a bad president, i mean not only did he start loads of wars but he also fucked up the relations he had with europ and all the other country's, plus there are more unemplyed then ever in america.
but the fact remains that he's not a president to mess with..so i guess thats why the americans voted for him

i wish 'm luck, and above all i wish us luck lol

Reactions: SkullSquasher