EAC-skins

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

imo make 1 skin that looks unique, that's what all the others are doing anyway.

maybe the blue one, with red armor and red logo?

England - Reloaded

Well, after a long period of can't be arsedness I got back on task tonight and also managed to get skinmaker working, here are some previews of my latest verison. I changed the font since several people objected to the last one for looking too much like the ut font. The back of the shorts is a rather spectacular error atm but I'll have to think about how to fix it for a bit. Also, I think that whilst the red on the shirt and shorts matches it could do with being a bit darker so I may try some mild darkening. I think the shoulder pads are not right yet, I will try again with a different colourising technique for the next version. Oh and also I'm stuck with the arms off the holand skin, nanko do you think you could make me a plain white pair please? Basically the skin is nearly done =). Anyway, enough talk, piccie time:

Attachments

• England01.jpg
    England01.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 164
  • England02.jpg
    England02.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 164
  • England03.jpg
    England03.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 164
  • England04.jpg
    England04.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 166
  • England05.jpg
    England05.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 164
Ok resizing the pics has made it look shit but you get the idea... Will cut out just the player from the full size pics and post that in a bit, got something else to do atm.

-LilFvB- said:
i suck at skin creating so just ripping off of urs :P

we'll i ripped most of mine too. I only made the pants of a googled image.

What i meant was make 1 skin instead of 3. And use a unique color pattern so it doesnt look like any of the other countries.

And Dark, i'll give the arms a try tomorrow. Going to bed now.

Here are some better pics, see previous post for and explanation of everything that is still screwed on this version (in short, the red band on the shorts screws up on the back, the red is too pale and the arms are still borrowed from the holland skin)

Attachments

• england01s.jpg
    england01s.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 162
  • england02s.jpg
    england02s.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 164
  • england03s.jpg
    england03s.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 160
  • England04s.jpg
    England04s.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 161
  • England05s.jpg
    England05s.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 160
so... no team colors then nanko?

Home/Away skins?

hmm... well.. gonna try :)

Last edited:
Nanko said:
we'll i ripped most of mine too. I only made the pants of a googled image.

What i meant was make 1 skin instead of 3. And use a unique color pattern so it doesnt look like any of the other countries.

And Dark, i'll give the arms a try tomorrow. Going to bed now.

Aye good idea, every skin will be unique so no need to make it in different color versions... take a lol when the swede is red, will use the blue one on Right:

Attachments

• Swede_3colors.jpg
    Swede_3colors.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 152
I got my skin to work offline with both bots and player skin, but in League AS 140, only bots show right skin, players skin will be a default Female soldier, anyone got ideas?

I checked what other skinmodels installs int utx files and found this line in their int file:

Object=(Name=SGirl2.swed1.Bot,Class=Class,MetaClass=BotPack.Bot,Description="Swedie")
Object=(Name=SGirl2.swed1,Class=Class,MetaClass=Botpack.TournamentPlayer,Description="Swedie")

Then it worked on the bots in leagueAS140 but not my playerskin....

skorna ser väldigt stora ut men de gör det väll på alla ut skins lite östermalm moonboots över det. Går de inte fixa till ett par sexiga högklackat o sen blont hår?

yes, lol kelvin :lol:

but if this is going to work you would have to have only one skin per team? (red team, blue team, default)
Or Home/Away skins for red/blue team?
Cause if two skins look like eachother, then its hard to know who's on your team :S

I found a skin for sweden, just someone that need to edit it to blue and yellow instead of yellow and black.

Attachments

• Screenshot_Mechella.jpg
    Screenshot_Mechella.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 158
heres an idea. Members of the country have all same skins with name and number but captian of country has a modified skin , just an idea wud b cool:) or mayb even a band on the arm

sh0ck` said:
heres an idea. Members of the country have all same skins with name and number but captian of country has a modified skin , just an idea wud b cool:) or mayb even a band on the arm
Belive it or not I had already thought of giving the captain an armband, first we need to decide who our captain is lol. It shouldn't be very hard to do, I was also thinking maybe the captain should get the #1 shirt to differentiate him. I think making any changes more obvious than an armband would start getting a bit iffy. Oh and also, I'm just wondering if england are really going to need an away kit because the words "can't be arsed" are reverberating through my head at the thought of that one. Possibly I could do a quick red one, first I'm gonna finish the home kit though :).