EAC Outstanding Quarter Final Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
[Posted: 5th] [Updated: 5th]
[Deadlines are midnight of the date shown]

Knockout Stages

Key:
Lime Green = Scheduled
Red = Unscheduled
Game1/Game2 etc

Winners Bracket
Sweden vs Scotland - 7th 20gmt / 10th 20gmt
England 1 vs England 2 - 8-2 / 1 Game Only
Germany 1 vs Netherlands 2 - 4-8 / 8-1
Netherlands 1 vs Germany 2 - 8-0 / 8-0

Second Bracket (Elimination round - 1 Game Only)
England 3 vs Denmark - 8-0 (8th 20gmt)
Sweden 2 vs Netherlands 3 - 11th 20gmt
North America 1 vs North America 2 - Deadline 7th
Germany 3 vs Belgium - 6-5 [unconfirmed] (7th 19gmt)

Note: You may play 1 game if you think the time is too short too play 2 games, just enter 7-7 as the result of the first game, and then play the second game on a neutral server. Please agree with your opponent if you wish to do this, then contact me [email protected] (or pm me forum/irc - i will need confirmation from both parties - please provide your match password) with your intentions of doing this - before the stated deadline of your 1st game.

Yellow Highlight indicates that your opponent has made contact with a league administrator because they cannot get hold of you to schedule a game. If you do not attempt to get the game scheduled before the deadline then you will forfeit the match.

Red Deadlines please have your games scheduled by the date highlighted otherwise a league administrator will schedule it for you.

If you think your match is in danger of not being arranged by the deadline shown then email [email protected] (Subject of the email= Unscheduled Games) with your prefered dates, times and league servers - the more you give the better chance you have of getting what you want. I am not a mind reader so also provide your nick, team, match pw, and your opponent clan name.

If you spot any important mistakes such as wrong clans listed (and not just a lack of an update) let me know.

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD WHEN YOU HAVE ONE OF YOUR GAMES SCHEDULED, BECAUSE THERE IS SO MANY GAMES OUTSTANDING I CANNOT CHECK THE EAC WEBSITE TO SEE IF YOUR GAME HAS BEEN SCHEDULED OR NOT IT WILL TAKE ME AGES! WILL BE MUCH EASIER AND QUICKER IF YOU JUST POST HERE WHEN YOUR GAME IS BOOKED

Last edited by a moderator:
both sweden v scotland matches have been scheduled and confirmed

looks like the winners bracket is done, England vs England will probably be 1 game only
edit: just confirmed it is 1 game only

As for the second bracket :confused:

Last edited:
uhm isnt elimination round only 1 game?

The Quarter-Final Games need to be Scheduled and Played by July 10th! Yes the 10th! So start Scheduling Now! I know everyone loves Scheduling matches on Sunday so you have 2 Sundays to Schedule on (Sunday 3rd and 10th). (be quick if you want to schedule Sunday 3rd). We are on a very tight schedule cause theres still Semis and Finals, so we cant negotiate on these deadlines:

Dates:
Winners Bracket
1-10 July, Quarter Finals (2 Games)
11-22 July, Semi Finals (2 Games)
23-02 August, Final (1/2 Optional)

2nd Bracket:
1-10 July, Elimination round (1 Game)
11-22 July, Quarter-Finals (2 Games)
23-02 August, Semi-Finals (2 Games)
03-09 August, Final (1/2 Optional)

Last edited:
yes my fault, everyone in the 2nd bracket needs to play 1 match. Next round will be 2! i have edited my 1st post!

seems the cup is full of your faults - and all amendments look like disadvantages to weaker teams, esp. the weakest (ger3 :lol:)

yup it sucks those who lose in the winner bracket gets a second try in the losers bracket.

-=Katsch=- said:
seems the cup is full of your faults - and all amendments look like disadvantages to weaker teams, esp. the weakest (ger3 :lol:)
bs, like de² can win against you guys :nono:

:footy: NL2 won DE1 :footy: Too bad the sportmanship of some of the germans is hard to find.

sneez said:
Too bad the sportmanship of some of the germans is hard to find.
well dunno what happened in the de vs nl2 match, but i can image that it's pretty difficult to be nice when nothing works and ur team plays crap.
(after ur adc time, you should know it :P)

That has nothing to do with sportmanship or lameness, that's just normal.

dlm said:
well dunno what happened in the de vs nl2 match, but i can image that it's pretty difficult to be nice when nothing works and ur team plays crap.
(after ur adc time, you should know it :P)

That has nothing to do with sportmanship or lameness, that's normal.
It is normal to act normal. Not to swear at somebody else his mother in your own language.