EAC Outstanding Games + DEADLINES

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

All matches except Poland/France vs USA (Squad 2) are scheduled for PFC.
Still no info from their team leader so booked server anyway and waiting for confirmation from USA2 team.

Netherlands (Squad 2) vs USA (Squad 2) scheduled and booked

EAC Match: [.NA2.] vs. .nl²
Server: Match Server #2
Date: Sunday - 26/06/2005
Time: 21:00 BST/GMT
Duration: 2 hours

and I must say I haven't been contacted by ANY clan leader even tough i have a valid e-mail msn and icq adress... so im just asking myself why is it always OUR job to create the first contact..... im getting slow email answers from UK2 and none from sweden 1.... and I noticed today there was actually ppl on the poland/france roster

EAC Match: pfc. vs. [.NA2.]
Server: Match Server #1
Date: Friday - 24/06/2005
Time: 22:00 BST/GMT
Maps for team pfc.: Ballistic Bridge GolgothaAL RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Siege][ Submarinebase][
Maps for team [.NA2.]: Ballistic DesertStorm Frigate GolgothaAL Lavafort][ Rook Siege][

sooooo...... my question still stands as to why am I always the one who must make the first contact?

What are you guys afraid of? , we're gonna lag anyway...

plz answer ur e-mails faster or at elast contact me somewhere else :tired:

Because you are the only one who isnt on the most common and easiest way to schedule and find everyone you need - IRC!!!

Html once your team is in RED its up to you to contact your opponent
and yea irc is probably the best way for arranging matches for this community.

yeap eng3 vs pfc sorted :thumb:

as for UA2, they can only play at weekends or late on weekdays, weekdays are best and late isnt a prob for most of us, but finding 6 people willing to play at 22:00 onwards isnt easy.

brajan said:
I didn't get any e-mail from you html :nono: and my e-mail IS valid

yeah for you its cuz i saw yesterday only (my bad) that you were on france/poland roster and as soon as i added u on icq we scheduled this.

point taken for irc ill try that from now on! :)

i find it very curious the attempt to contact me on icq failed since im on it 10 hours a day 7 days a week

mb its a trillian bug or something... :mad:

yez indeed

EAC Match: [.NA2.] vs. [Eng³]*
Server: Match Server #6
Date: Saturday - 25/06/2005
Time: 22:00 BST/GMT

as for swap, errr i mean sweden 1, its on the way we're just waiting for xb's answer to know if we can break da rulez! :stompa:

can't break da rulz :(

well XB is a rigid but fair admin :cool:

EAC Match: [.NA2.] vs. swe1|
Server: Match Server #6
Date: Monday - 27/06/2005
Time: 21:00 BST/GMT

it iz!

IRC does rock for scheduling :mosher:

Reactions: X-Bomb