EAC Final - .nl¹ vs. ËñG-LâñЦ (2nd Leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're all shit and if Scotland had 6 players we woulda tanked you all.

ahem.

let me just say pete's opinion doesnt reflect the opinion of the whole team. I think England were the better team.
Maybe Holland had a disadvantage serverwise but hey, im sure we were the first nation ever with that problem :rolleyes:

Thanks to everybody involved for organising and playing in this cup!

Reactions: Nekro
what nanko says :thumb: but dont act as if the eac is over fs!!! nl2 still in the second bracket with a few other teams!!! utv on that?:angel:

anyways maybe ones a friendly when playr tb machoman and killer are back? england? holland? :D

X-Bomb said:
he means the "2nd bracket" i refuse any1 to call it 'loser' bracket

nope ..its isnt a "2nd bracket" anymore !

since u change it- , its a real 5th place in this CUP... (hehe . .u didnt noticed i guess :P )

Nanko said:
let me just say pete's opinion doesnt reflect the opinion of the whole team. I think England were the better team.
Maybe Holland had a disadvantage serverwise but hey, im sure we were the first nation ever with that problem :rolleyes:

Thanks to everybody involved for organising and playing in this cup!

:thumb:

Pete said:
Its true, its totally dictated the way XB wanted it to be, so he could celebrate his party while wanking over the final with 5 players from the same team. Go buy yourself a sweet bocal so it can shine in your room - u could have done that after making the rules btw. Impossible to beat 3 years of teamplay (I'm sure rai could adjust to their teamplay quick enough, esspecialy upfront), esspecialy on a server that doesnt show rockets and primary shockshots for us, the minigun unproperly (i wonder what the TR was, we couldnt even LAUNCH as the minigun just shot us down, while we didnt even fucking HIT u) and made us walk all the way, because dodging was a joke.
I know i am complaining afterwards and i shouldnt have bothered playing at the first place - i was too dumb to see or even read the rules (which were quite fine as they were) after the group stages.

Anyway, all of the on-the-Island-living-....people will deny this. Just my, and alot of others pov :) G/l at the 2nd finals nl mates! I see your not facing an english team, so u have a fair chance!

sore loser any1?

Reactions: Nekro
U guys can deny anything ofcourse. The fact is that the rules changed after the group matches and influenced the finals in a big way by letting 5 guys from solid/8 (mind the england tag) play. Besides, about the server, i know you guys lagged on the NL server, and i know aswell that you guys COULD dodge and COULD see rockets and primary shockshots. (Yes i spoke to someone from yer team).

With that i dont mean that we would have won under perfect ciscumstances, it would have been USEFULL to play tho, we could aswell have forfeited the match imo.
Why are u a bad loser if u complain? Why does one have to say gg when he feels it wasnt one? Why? So you feel better? So your reputation gets better in UTA? Jesus.

Reactions: Basdo
Pete said:
U guys can deny anything ofcourse. The fact is that the rules changed after the group matches and influenced the finals in a big way by letting 5 guys from solid/8 (mind the england tag) play. Besides, about the server, i know you guys lagged on the NL server, and i know aswell that you guys COULD dodge and COULD see rockets and primary shockshots. (Yes i spoke to someone from yer team).

With that i dont mean that we would have won under perfect ciscumstances, it would have been USEFULL to play tho, we could aswell have forfeited the match imo.
Why are u a bad loser if u complain? Why does one have to say gg when he feels it wasnt one? Why? So you feel better? So your reputation gets better in UTA? Jesus.

can i ask who u asked please, i dont think anyone from our team likes u :lol: :spit:

Riv said:
can i ask who u asked please, i dont think anyone from our team likes u :lol: :spit:
Does it matter if anyone likes me? Do u have to like someone before u can talk? I don't think the one i talked with gives a shit about people in UTA or what they say anyway :lol:

i do agree with pete here a little. I find it amusing how you are allowed 5 pp lfrom one clan to play. why change teh rules after group stage, its coz u knew it might affect you of not winning?...

But they were the better team on BOTH legs with a comfortable win imo. so well pld. You can argue all day both side prolly have there disadvantages

lol, then we could have used uzi or (maybe) tween, nothing would have changed much with them playing :)
actually tween would have pwned the lot of ya so be lucky we used 5 from same clan :P!

*cough* holiday *cough* . im just saying it LOOKS kinda unfair. match is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gg's. anyway nekro ya turd ur monster pc desk cud do with summat on it liek trophy its toooooo big

was the rule not made from the START that only 4 players from the same clan can play during group stages, after anyone can play.

I mean c'mon its an EAC, Nation Team Based why should players from the same clan be denied the chance to represent their country just because there in the same clan. Grow up and carry on with the excuses :lol: o the server this that, o u have players from the same team, o u played together for so long, o we cant shoot you, o u lag to much, o ur mini is too good here but we cant kill you, o we'll missing all the players under the sun :rolleyes:

Nekro said:
was the rule not made from the START that only 4 players from the same clan can play during group stages, after anyone can play.

I mean c'mon its an EAC, Nation Team Based why should players from the same clan be denied the chance to represent their country just because there in the same clan. Grow up and carry on with the excuses :lol: o the server this that, o u have players from the same team, o u played together for so long, o we cant shoot you, o u lag to much, o ur mini is too good here but we cant kill you, o we'll missing all the players under the sun :rolleyes:

Its nice when someone is saying the truth:P

Morpheus said:
*cough* holiday *cough* . im just saying it LOOKS kinda unfair. match is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr gg's. anyway nekro ya turd ur monster pc desk cud do with summat on it liek trophy its toooooo big
*cough* uzi *cough*

i would just like to clear something up, there was no rule change after group stage, The rule from the START of the EAC was a maximum of 4 players from 1 clan during the group stage, after that all restrictions lifted.

Reasons for these, group stages some teams have no teamplay and never played together, obviously we would want to give them a chance to develop some teamplay and have some sort of chance against other teams, after the groupstage restriction was lifted, teams would have played a few games together and got some basic teamplay, Another reason for the restriction lift - this is a CUP competition, you want to find out whos the best country regardless of which clan they come from and how long they have played together.

Yes people know most of the England team have played together for a while and play in the same clan, and its obvious it has helped us, but honestly theres no need to say it about 50 times, i think people got your point by now.

And as for the server Pete, i dont think you got much to shout about, we played on your server and didnt say hardly anything about the server conditions, i cant talk for the rest of my teamm8s but on your server my ping was unusually higher then normal, 60 on a dutch server when it should be about 40. Minigun took me down in half a sec and it was hard to dodge at times, yet we didnt go crying on about it like a baby who lost there bottle. Of course when it comes to playing on the UK server you arent going to effective as you were on the Dutch server. Thats the whole point in home and away server. You have the advantage on your server, we have the advantage on ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.