EAC cmon!!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

nice idea... would be lots of fun i think :D

first there should be a website where ppl can sign up as players for their countries, or whats about that forums and stuff u talking about, where is that?

unless countries could be arsed to put much effort in tactics and training i actually think the swedes and germans would stand the greatest chanses as they are the two countries with one nationality clans in div 1...

unseen said:
unless countries could be arsed to put much effort in tactics and training i actually think the swedes and germans would stand the greatest chanses as they are the two countries with one nationality clans in div 1...

can't agree with that

if best dutch or uk players for example play as a team, i think they would kick the one nationality clans asses :uhh:

germany would win if you just put all the UKS players back together ;) doh we need energy, well we just give him a german passport :D

IMO the first step have to be to know how many countries get a Team, after that we will see how much teams play and then get a playable- system. imo Server arent a big problem and i just dislike the point with those homeservers, the games have to be played where both teams have pings that r ok - one team ping 50 opponents ping 160 would be a boring match with hunters and moving targets.

Post which countrie will gets a full team, i only know 1 guy from portugal (Beltroniko ) and thats no team u know..

Germany will be full ( dunno who plays but we have enough players )

so we gat one team till now

Post it and letz bring back the cup together!!!

some countries can easily make more than one team! the last time swiss and austria pld together

btw IDC got some portugal dudettes ... and countries with only some players could play together with another "lil utassault" country

the games have to be played where both teams have pings that r ok - one team ping 50 opponents ping 160 would be a boring match with hunters and moving targets.

You know as well as me that that aint gonna happen. That way the dutch and english always gonna have an advantage. With the homefield advantage ANY country can win. ANY!

german has too many ppl, and as ice said, we just need the old uks team ;)

we can gonna make 2 teams again, again these votes, again these leader votes, again these time wasting things...

the last time

not that i guess it'll happen again, but the last time (and only time) every country played eachother twice, on servers of each teams choice - but it was only league-servers in used though (as example, the scandinavian teams used server 2 (later server 4, the norwegian server, as their "home-server").

the 'uk' is not a country by the way, there is england scotland wales and ireland. therefore it would not be a pushover.

Denmark

Team 1

1. Apoc (captain)
2. Dog
3. Doh
4. Twister
5. MadMax
6. Lamina
7. Goliath
8. Polle

Team 2

1. Mushashi (captain)
2. Calian
3. Duke
4. Mafioso
5. Odin
6. Blade
7. Fronck
8. Swyzz
9. HELLSATAN
10. Vcore

England

Team 1

1. Spirit (captain)
2. Hogo
3. Phear
4. Uzi
5. Monkey
6. McNeil
7. Neo
8. Ninja
9. UK Warrior

Finland

1. Natsi (captain)
2. Acrobat
3. DieHard
4. Japster
5. Kooma
6. Omega
7. RD
8. Thor
9. Tradolf
10. Turha
11. Vipah
12. SoldierBoy

Germany

Team 1

1. Camel (captain)
2. Hellr@iser
3. Stylefish
4. FraggwizzarD
5. Katsch
6. Alien
7. CeCe
8. Taki
9. Cash

Netherlands

Team 1

1. Konnan (captain)
2. Latino
3. Scorpion
4. Despise
5. Seeker
6. Lupus
7. Rel@x
8. Rampage
9. Vulcano

Norway

1. Nina (captain)
2. Gen76
3. Bobby
4. Foo
5. NetroM
6. Dyzar
7. Shaitan

Portugal

1. @rm@g3don (captain)
2. Joca64
3. Theraphy
4. Mokono
5. Shadow
6. Pupil
7. Gil
8. The_Avatar
9. Beltroniko
10. RP
11. Death_U
12. Syphus

^^ they were the teams last time, should be able to make up similar numbers for each of thjose nations again I think, only hard thing would be convincing ppl it would actually get off the ground

:D

i have ask ngz-server for free server for the eac time

they say its no problem for 1-2 servers