~dzz~ are UT99 Assault Champions For Life

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Is ~dzz~ the best Assault clan ever?

• No, ~dzz~ is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

endgegner

The Saviour of UTA. Worship me as DJ worships sofa
Mar 5, 2006
Boston
In November, 2019 ~dzz~ won the UT99 20yrs of UT tournament and solidified ourselves as the greatest Assault clan ever, and not just because Torp sucks, but because I carried us to victory and Fuler got the Library on Rook like he promised.

Great work ~dzz~, was fun getting together with old friends.

Yeah, I had a great time! Didn't expect us to win but I think we did great as a team. I'm also really glad that all of you guys actually showed up for this, we even had a spare player for most maps.
Let's just hope this was not the last tournament of it's kind.

Reactions: endgegner
~dzz~ are the 2013 through 2021 UTAssault.net Standard Assault Champions.

Hamburg plays good football.
We were often on the verge of being promoted to the first league. A look back at last season.
The last day of the game....

Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg.... In the 90 + 9 min. Heidenheim scored another goal, otherwise we would have been promoted straight to the first league.

Now take a good look at the table. We're back in a direct promotion spot, which means things are going well.

Wish us good luck

Since 2013 dzz is the title holder. Impressive run.

Who is Mi5 or ION? dzz all the way.

@Samy: H-H-HSV.
Die Stadt ist cool, aber der Fussballversion ist schon eine kleine Lachnummer :D