Dutroux

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Snuggs

Che, Mr. Obscure
Feb 20, 2002
on a giant weed tree
last nite was something on the geman TV about............... Marc Dutroux

after a while watching, i thought to myself that must be an Hollywood-movie, and no docu

from the first day of his arrset till now

27 attestors --> embitterd, burned, knocked down, shooted..........

and they still say that there is no conspiracy......... ???

living in this world becomes a joke !!!

:sniper:

Well, I did some reading on it after seeing a BBC news article on it. I hadn't heard of the guy until the other day but after a quick google found some more information on him and his activities.

Apart from the gruesome details on his murders, such as serial murder, prolonged sexual abuse of children, and selling children into prositution - this stood out:
Others who were detained or arrested in connection with the Dutroux murders and child-sex ring included, Dutroux's second wife Michelle Martin and Jean-Michel Nihoul, a businessman who confessed to organizing an orgy at a Belgium chateau, which several government officials, police officers, and a former European Commissioner attended. Michel Lelievre, an accomplice in the kidnapping of An Marchal and Eefje Lambreks, was also arrested. In September, 1996, nine police officers in Charleroi were detained for questioning regarding their involvement and possible negligence in the Dutroux investigation. Also during that month, Marleen De Cockere was arrested on criminal charges of conspiracy in connection with Dutroux's crime ring. De Cockere was described by police as the love interest of Jean Nihoul. Seven other people were later arrested in connection to the child-sex ring. [Source]
The most horrific part is that he knew there were 2 teenage girls who ultimately died from starvation, concealed in his basement while he was being interviewed and detained by police in relation to car crimes. :(

Is this the conspiracry you are talking about?

Snuggs said:
last nite was something on the geman TV about............... Marc Dutroux

after a while watching, i thought to myself that must be an Hollywood-movie, and no docu

from the first day of his arrset till now

27 attestors --> embitterd, burned, knocked down, shooted..........

and they still say that there is no conspiracy......... ???

living in this world becomes a joke !!!

:sniper:

wtf i saw the same program :cool: anyway detroux should be kicked in the nuts verry hard
every1 from the world may him kick him once really really sad person

I propose solitary confinement in a padded cell for life, so he has no chance of killing himself.

Dutroux is an "old" story already. however it took ages for the trial to start :rolleyes:

you know they drove him back to his cell with an open door? *cough* coincidence? imo the whole belgium lawsystem is twisted and corrupt.

ppl like him make me think death penalty should be incorperated.. unfortunatly he's only a small part of what goes on in those "circles" :( .. little girls brought to a private group meeting just to be assaulted/ abused as pigs and to be disposed afterwards.
this stuff just makes me mad :(

this story is our shame.... but you can't blame whole belgium about it....

justice is slow.... they need to creat committee and sub committee, to analyse everything... and mostly slow down justice... belgium been blame by EU because in some case, trial could been held up 10 or even 20 years (in 1 case)...

this trial look like a real joke

regarding death penalty it's still in our law, but never been apply since 1950....
just before the dutroux trial started they decided to remove the death penalty form our law, but they postpone talk till end of is trial ...

when dutroux story started a lot of people realized they was a hudge problem in our system even our government changed... a lot of thing has changed... but result... still don't know...