Dungeon Beta

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Shinon`

19x sshot!
Aug 21, 2002
Sprang-Capelle, NL
can someone put the right download on download section please?
because i've got it downloaded (everything is in right map)
but i'm still downloading it from server, but then it stops at 40,7 and crashes ut :x

Ive requested the uz file gets deleted, I can reupload once its gone.

In future would be nice if people told me when stuff didnt work so I could get it fixed :P

The MOTD on the server is "Any problems contact MyM" thought that made it pretty clear :lol:

In case you dont know, I'm MyM, contact me :P

It works when I download it and install it manually but trying to get the map off the server does the whole "get to 40.7% and then crashes UT" thing. Ill try it again and post error message. Although pug server doesnt have mapvote so it might take me a while :p

It works when I download it and install it manually but trying to get the map off the server does the whole "get to 40.7% and then crashes UT" thing. Ill try it again and post error message. Although pug server doesnt have mapvote so it might take me a while :p

that 40,7% and then crash happens to a lot...
But weird thing is that i have downloaded it manual first and when pug map *connected* it starts downloading...
but haven't played that map l8ly, so don't know if it's fixed by now :o

I dont quite know whats going on with this map and redirect, seems to be a bug somehow. Redirect file is fine as I can download and decompress and install it and the map works ok however it crashes when expanding when downloaded from the server.
Ive checked the latest version of dungeons and the redirect and it doesnt crash, so theres no point in pursuing this further as newer version doesnt have this problem.

But weird thing is that i have downloaded it manual first and when pug map *connected* it starts downloading...
but haven't played that map l8ly, so don't know if it's fixed by now :o

You cant install a map and still be required to download it, more likely youve installed the older version off the download site and been required to download a newer beta.