Drunken family

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WildLee

~dzz~ Moderator
Mar 10, 2006
Europe/CZE/Brno
I am practicing all the the free time i have. This night someone has played under nickname Drunk.Girl
Then came Drunk.Boy, after this one Drunk.baby and finally me, sober Drunk.mother
LOL.jpg

More was coming...
GG ;)

I didnt play at dog stda for 2 motnhs because of bann(Codel was banned so me and my roommates also). But True is that, ill come back at 1.1.2009 and show to my lil brother what means DEFEND THE BASE! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all who do not know that yet, i would like join back to dzz at 1.1.2009.
Smantie is still asking me for rejoin and others old dzz members would be happy if i do it, so i do.

I still think, that what i said in thread "Why is the StdaAS League dying?" is a true, but also i still want play UT Assault with my old friends.... So i just mute enemy in the matches, wont posting in forums(except dzz forums) and hope, you dont need blame me there.

That's silly drunken Czech, Fuler!*
*again :(