drunk....... :DD DDD

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

eRt

-)EaS*
Nov 6, 2002
Germany
ok, sry that i post that shit noe, but ii feeeel so good :DDDD
im so drunk, i was on a party with some very nice chicks, who talked to me for about 3 or 4 hours:D
:hahaha hehe:D
but now they went home and i only have their phone numbers:D
i think ill call them tomorrow hha :Xmastree:

sex under a chirstmas tree is a completely new experience i think its very stimulating with all the small needles on the ground hrhr :naughty:

Reactions: -ManuZ-
eRt said:
ok, sry that i post that shit noe, but ii feeeel so good :DDDD
im so drunk, i was on a party with some very nice chicks, who talked to me for about 3 or 4 hours:D
:hahaha hehe:D
but now they went home and i only have their phone numbers:D
i think ill call them tomorrow hha :Xmastree:

talked 3-4 hours and then not even sex?
omg that would piss me off ;)

Reactions: yako
dude, throwing up in my bed never happened to me gladly, needed about 3 puke expereinces in my life ( i think it was 3 times yeah) to know how much i can drink and seriously once i sleep im really sleeping and i wont puke then.

but that wtf are these wounds, why are my clothes dirty, why the fuck am i lying in bed with these dirty clothes, where the fuck is my mobile, why the fuck is it 4 pm, why the fuck do i fall back into the bed twice when trying to get up, why does my room smell like a brewery when you get out of it and back into it? etc are also known to me :p:

Reactions: masterrr
ert, cmon fs

3 hours of talking, sounds gay to me! Next time limit the talking to 1 hour and use the rest of the time for some naughty pr0n with them girls!

if you want sex... but talking is very helpful with getting to know eachother if youre on about a serious relationship an stuff..