Dropping down a habit?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.oOo.BLUB.oOo.

Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
Noticed U gave MYS a hard time over this supermulticlanner - apparently bcoz u think its unfair for lower clans to be facing div1 playaz...

Ever considered superannoying div1 clans dropping down everytime their perfect record gets tarnished?

Just a thought on fairness... Said it bfore a year ago or so...

BLUB be going back to his grave again....

Originally posted by .oOo.BLUB.oOo.
Noticed U gave MYS a hard time over this supermulticlanner - apparently bcoz u think its unfair for lower clans to be facing div1 playaz...

Ever considered superannoying div1 clans dropping down everytime their perfect record gets tarnished?

Just a thought on fairness... Said it bfore a year ago or so...

BLUB be going back to his grave again....

first of all i think it was mostly ME who argumented coz he asked for it. It was a matter of CoC rules which he was in and so is sixth! i didnt know u where in CoC...

2nd what does us dropping down have to do with it? U dont know why we dropped down appearantly.. talking bout last time most of us didnt want to play . we didnt have enuff members to keep fielding full teams.. most of the ones playing where playing coz they didnt want to let the other sixth membz who did want to play down.

i didnt see you posting in that mys thread.. btw it wasnt about mys.. it was bout menace ONLY for me.

btw i can understand some clans arent happy with us coming back up the ladder and if there was any other way we'd do it.. i cant change nothing about that but to just not play in the league again.

des u cba i do and some others do too.. dont bother saying u cba :P

oh and i can reassure u .. sixth is gonna stick till the end and if we do fall apart again it'll be the last time never to come back to utas again..

Hello Blub, long time not seen.

You should get your facts right before you start spamming stuff like this. Like Rel@x said, we left the league because we didn't have enough active members.

Right now we have a nice active team again, 4 new players joined us in the 3 months that we stopped playing in the league.

I have nothing against MyS, didnt flame them in any single way. I only gave my opinion about multi-clanning/mercing to Menace and I have that opinion since the day we joined the league for the first time.

But if you feel happy with thinking that we left the league cause our perfect record got tarnished and we only have fun beating lower divisions clans, be my guest mate! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.