dropping by...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

we should have new player soon from SAS(saints and sinners)team death match squad not sure if hes gonna keep same name but hes called russi hes really pleasant and wants to play some assault i played him DM and got totally owned lol:(
i mean i think i fragged him 3 times lol compared to his numerous ramapages(something like 60 deaths for me) he had on me :D
think he knows abit about assault some launches etc but mainly wants to play for fun fun fun
he has exams for next 4days but should be around soon:wave:

should make excellent AS player;)

more soon

/me didnt like the first one, but will prolly go and see the second one anyway, coz I'm just soooooooo curious about what happens next, FS.

Me g/f thought the 1st one was REALLY boring :wow:

Well it was made exactly after the books (kay Mughi kill me "nearly" exactly) And the first part was only tha introduction...

Action comes now :D

/me knows its made exactly (well almost :P) after the books, but it was just too damn long for me, got bored a bit :nod: but will HAVE to go and see the second one so that I can remember what happens in the books :nod:

I have read 'em, but it was soooooo long ago i cant remember shit :shake:
:stupid: